Lost (Fresh x Reader)

"Ink, wait up!" You called after the colorful skeleton. You and Ink were currently checking out the multiverse and making sure everything was alright.

"C'mon (Y/N), you never know where we'll end up next!" He called back, looking over his shoulder at you as he ran into another portal.

You had almost made it in, but it closed just before you got through it. This resulted in you falling to the ground and hurting your nose.

"Dang it. Ink! IIINNNKKK!!" You called out, looking around the white void around you. Great, what now?

You looked around one more time before decided to just sit down where you were. This reminded you of how Ink found you in the first place.

You just woke up here, no past to speak of, not even a name. You were dressed in nothing but semi clean white rags.
Scared, you called out for anyone, anything. No answer.
You sat there, alone and afraid, but you stayed put. Someone or thing had to know you were here. Right?

You don't know, and you don't think you ever will know, just how long you were by yourself.
Eventually Ink had found you and took you in. He made you some clothes that were similar to his but it was slightly different. You lived with him and he had become a sort of big brother to you.

*<'FRESH POOF'!>*

Huh?

You turned around, hoping that it was somehow Ink but you were instead met with something rather.....strange.

Another skeleton, dressed in what looked like different pieces of the 90's all put together, was in front of you. He had some kind of song on but they had words on them. They said 'YO LO' on the lenses but when he looked at you, they turned into 'HM MM'. When he turned his face, you also noticed that he had a gold tooth and to top it all off, a propeller hat.
Quite strange indeed.

"Uh, hi?" You said after feeling his gaze on you for too long.

"Sup my radical looking dudette?!" He responded, you looked on in interest at the skeleton.

"I'm doing fine I guess? Sorry, I'm not to experienced in 90's talk." You said, a nervous smile on your face as you also chuckled nervously.

"That's all up and fine dude. Names Fresh." He said, taking a seat next to you.

"Hey...Fresh, my name is (Y/N)." You responded, actually intrested where he came from.

"Now, what's a dope gal like you chillin' round here for?" He asked? Oh man, 90's talk was kinda weird.

"Uh, well, you see I was traveling with another skeleton named Ink and I didn't make it through the portal in time. Now, I'm just kind of waiting for him." You explained, hoping Ink hadn't forgotten you yet. He was very forgetful  but that's where his scarf came in. You know he wrote you down on it so you just had to wait for him to see it.

"That sound totes unrad. How bout' we split and search for your radical skele-friend?" He offered. You looked at him and nodded slightly.

"Sure, that sounds good. Plus, we can get to know each other better." You suggested. He smiled and looked up.

"Aiight, then I can show you that I'm all that and a bag of chips." He said. Wait, you couldn't get this one.

"What? What about a bag of chips?" You asked, a confused look on your face. Fresh just laughed making you blush in embarrassment.

"S'alright dudette, no worries. Now, let's go find your broski and make some rad memories." Fresh stood up and offered you his hand. You took it and stood next to him.

"Ok, if you say so." You said, watching as he opened up a portal.

"Where in this amaz' world do you think your broseph may be?" Fresh asked you. You honestly didn't know, Ink always kept these kind of things as a sure for you.

"I'm actually not sure. Maybe we can just wonder around and hope we run into him?" You offered, actually hoping to spend more time with Fresh. Something about him really intrigued you and you liked it.

"I'm down with that my fine new friend." Fresh said, taking you hand and leading you through the portal. You could have sworn his cheek bones were purple but you weren't sure.
You were to busy blushing yourself.

The search for Ink had begun and maybe the start of something else along the way?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm actually ok with the length of this one. I just hope I did good with writing Fresh. I literally looked up 90's words so I at least know I used them right.

This chapter was requested by: drjennifersparrow

Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter, see ya!~