Jin

So this is a controversial topic to be talking about but it's Jin's enlistment and how it'll effect Bts.
So let's talk about problem 1
If they enlist by age
What I mean by this is Jin goes then a year later Yoongi and so on.
If this happens Jin will go then the next year Yoongi will go. Well after that Jin will come back but then we loose the whole Rapline because J-hope and Rm will have to go.
The rap line is a big part of Bts and without them their music wouldn't be the same.
Then after That Yoongi comes back. Well now 2 members of the rap line are gone and now 2 important vocal line member leave and we'll only have one rap line members. Now I have heard that Jungkook could go with 95 line which means that leaves us with just Jin and Yoongi and not trying to be rude but it's not a group with just them two. Well then after that Rapline I'd back but we still don't have 2 members at the Vocal line buts fine because Jins is good at high stuff and Jk is good at low stuff. But if Jk is with the 95 line then it's just Jin and I guess they can do stuff. Well then the 95 line comes back, well Jungkook has to go which is okay. But if Jungkook goes with 95 line then they can all be back have a comeback.
Situation 2 they all go at once
So let's say they all go so they can comeback quick for us. In my eyes that's really selfish of us. Like Jungkook is only 22 and he should be able to Enjoy his 20's and he shouldn't have to waste it by enlisting. Same with V and Jimin. Tho it would be better for their career it's not good for them all mentally.
Now situations 3: what about the music?
Well there's 2 possibilities.
They work their literal asses off this year but making unreleased albums to entertain us (which is selfish of armies) and continue to make albums but debut those albums while their in training. It's good for their careers and they won't loose any of the popularity they've gained. But if they just go to training without continuing to produce music or albums then eventually armies will get bored and leave. It's the same thing that happened to 1D but 1D choose to go on hiatus whereas Bts can't help it.
The rise of 4 gen boy groups
Tbh Every Generation has beat out the one before it. 3rd Gen beat the hell out of 2nd Gen to the point where most once popular groups are now irrelevant.
A lot of these 4th Gen boy groups have a lot of potential like Stray kids, Ateez, txt, and Mcnd
As these groups get more popular if armies don't stick together and support the boys these boys could take Bts place. Now I'm not saying the dont deserve the chance to gain fame and get popular but like Bts could decline in popularity because of it.
Thanks for reading luvs xoxo😘