Yeji is overhyped??

I just read someone's opinion book and I was disgusted. They had the nerve to say Yeji is overhyped and I was like bitch?!
First of all she is NOT overhyped and has lost a lot of the attention she had when she debuted during wannabe era.
Yeji derserves EVERYTHING she gets.
She has most lines because she no. 1 projects her lines the most, no.2 she is the most stable in itzy(Chaeryeong is more stable than her ina way yk?). Her stability has always been amazing but it has absolutely BLOSSOMED during Not shy era. Her breath control used to be her only problem but now her voice sounds so much more controlled.
Yeji is a amazing dancer(no I will not be comparing Yeji and Chaeryongs dancing because they're both very great dances with 2 differentstyles)
People she complains she gets a lot of center time when that's not true.
She is the main dancer so no wonder she gets a lot of center time and the only reason Chaeryeong doesn't also get a lot of center time is because in Korea her visuals aren't ideal and Jyp is not a good company therefore putting her in the back a lot.
Yeji is beautiful, talented, stunning, a all rounder, and is absolutely amazing and she deserves all the love