Chapter 1

Shea POV

I ran out the house and into the garage and grabbed my yellow long board, placing down on the drive way and rolled down the side walk. I went down the street and stopped when I got to Justin's house. I picked up my board and walked up to the front door placing it by the side, and walked in.

"HELLER!" I yelled walking into the kitchen. No answer. I shrugged and grabbed a pear from the fruit bowl and looked out the back door to the greenhouse in the backyard. I opened the door and saw Pattie watering some of her plants.

"Pattie!" I yelled from the front door and she turned around in surprise but soon smile.
"Hey honey," she said with a warm smile.
"Hey, do you know where Justin is?" I asked her.
"He is probably in the gym hun." she said not taking her attention away from the plant she was watering.
"Okay, thanks!" I yelled while running out the greenhouse and back to the house. I walked inside and went down the west wing to the gym. IKR this house is freaking huge. This house is mine x100. I made it to the gym and opened the door

"The most beautiful creature in the world has arrived." I spoke dramatically while striking a pose.
Justin snapped his head towards me in mid-pull up on the bar. He dropped from the bar and smiled over at me.
"Hey baby girl." Justin said while walking over to me with a water bottle in his hand.

"Hug?" He asked.
I shook my head no.
"Maybe after you shower." I said sitting down on the yoga ball. Justin gave me the pouty face and I rolled my eyes and rolled onto my back on the ball.
"Don't let me stop you from your workout session, my presence just happen to be in the room." I said rolling back up and bouncing on the ball.
"Want me to show you a move?" He asked.
I shrugged and nodded my head yes. I walked over to him and stood next to him. His height towered over me so I had to look up at him.
"Show me what to do." I said.
If course Justin chose something I knew for a fact I couldn't do, pull-ups.
He did one for demonstration then stood back for me to try. I stood under the pole and looked up at it. If Justin had to jump to reach the pole then my 5'2 selfs will need a latter.

I rubbed my hands together and then gave my very best jump, not even close to the bar.

"Could you help me reach the bar?" I asked looking up at an amused Justin. He reached his hands down to my waist helped me boost myself up as I jumped. Once I grabbed the bar I attempted to pull my self up. I blushed when I I realized that my white bando. Was showing. Thank god I wore another bra under it, don't ask why lol. I herd Justin lightly chuckling as he grabbed my thick thighs and lifted me up so it felt like I did a pull up. I giggled and he let go of my legs and let me dangle.

"Okay Justin, help me down." I said know that if I let go I would probably break my ankles. Justin stepped back and laughed .
"Justin." I said irritated.
"Justin!" I yelled annoyed since my hands were starting to hurt.
Justin's laughs were getting louder until I herd the door open and two stupid boys walk in with food over flowing their arms.
Justin gasped and stood in front of me blocking me from them. He wrapped his arms around me and I let go of the bar as my weight was now supported by him. I rolled my eyes when he questioned Ry and Chaz if they saw anything. They rolled their eyes as well and shook their head no. Justin never liked anything of mine going on display, even when I was in a tank top. He practically raises hell at the beach everytime a boy would look at me.

Justin nodded his head relieved and went to go sit down on the bench, along with Ry and Chaz. He opened his arms signaling for me to sit in his lap. I shook my head no because of the sweat dripping off of him and went to go sit on Chaz's lap.
"Why?" Justin asked upset.
"Cuz your sweaty, bieber."
Chaz chuckled and pulled me into his chest. Just shot him a warning look that knock the socks off of anyone. Chaz quickly let go of me and just let me sit on his knee.
"I'm going to take a shower." Justin announced while he ran out the room.
"Wanna go to the theater room?" Ry asked. We all nodded and made our way to the theater. Ir was my turn to pick the movie so I chose to watch The Heat. I love Melissa McCarthy in this, she is the shit. I sat in the big theater chairs and curled up in the blanket. When Mullins was arresting the guy with the prostitutes I felt Justin sit next to me on MY seat.
"Can't you sit in your own chair?" I asked him with one of my eyebrows cocked up.
"I think I'm comfortable where I am." Justin said throwing his arms around my waist and pulling me onto his lap.

People would usually think that we are dating but we are just friends. We pretty much do everything any couple would do minus the dirty and kissing on the lips.

"Did you miss me, princess?" He asked with a smirk.
"Oh,yes! How can I not miss my night in sharing armor?" How i stated with sarcasm dripping from every word.
"Just how I do, Baby boo." he said popping his imaginary collar.
I rolled my eyes and went back to watching the movie.

I would laugh most the time and Justin would play with my curls or fingers. He would compare the hand sizes and make fun of my small chubby fingers and I would get angry then he would kiss my fingers saying that he was sorry and I was beautiful. It was routine.

When the movie was over I stretched my legs and stood up.
"I should get going.." I said and started walking to the door.
"No! Ask your mom if you can sleep over. PLEASE!" Justin whined I'm my ear as he clutched my shoulders.
I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to call my mom.
"Hello?" My mom said thru the phone.
"Can I stay the night's at Justin?" I asked her.
"No honey you have school tomorrow." I was about to give up and go home until Justin snatched the phone from my hand.
" Please? I can drive her and she can wear something of mine tomorrow, I'm sure she won't mind."
My mom soon gave into his helpless pleads and Justin smiled in victory as I was to busy thumb wrestling with Ryan. Of course I lost all 3 rounds.

"She said yes." Justin said happy.
"Are you guys staying over too?" I asked Chaz and Ry.
"Yes-" Ryan said until him and Chaz looked at Justin who was standing behind me and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.
"Yes as in, we have something to do tonight so no we can't stay" Ryan spoke.

Do they really think I'm that stupid? Before I could protest they were half way out the door.
"seeya Justin, Bye Shea." they yelled before exiting the room. I look over at Justin and he gave me an innocent look. I rolled my eyes and just let it go.
"Can we go to bed?" Justin asked me.
I nodded my head yes and stood up. We walked out the room and into his bedroom. His room was huge and he mostly had different hockey jerseys that wee signed and hung up on the wall. He has a whole wall dedicated to him and his friends' pictures. Most of them are just me and him or just me.

He throws a t shirt at my head and I walk into his closet to change. I took of my shirt and jeans and took of my bra leaving my bando on, and of course my panties.I walk out and climb into bed next to him any lay down on the side of the bed. I felt Justin snake his arms around my waist and pull me on top of him so that I'm laying on his chest. I could feel Justin's heavy breathing in my ear.
"Goodnight beautiful."
"Goodnight Jay." I whisper before sleep clouded over me.