The Total Eclipse

To•tal E•clipse [toht-l ih-klips]

(n.) A lunar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes directly behind Earth and into its shadow. This can occur only when the Sun, Earth, and Moon are exactly or very closely aligned, with Earth between the other two. A lunar eclipse can occur only on the night of a full moon.
(v.) to deprive someone or something of significance, status or power.

—————

We met at the roof as we always did, simply standing at the railing and waiting for things to take their natural course, as they always did.

I was looking at him, just as it seemed I always was, and waited for him to notice me, as if that would ever happen. I know we've already kissed and all, but it doesn't feel real to me. Not yet. At least not as much as I assumed it would.

I look at him and I still get butterflies in my stomach that won't leave me alone for a damn minute. They're incessant, and it's even worse when he catches me and eventually looks back.

I was simply admiring him in all that he was. His glowing skin, beautiful blue eyes, ginger hair- wait what? He's not ginger, hold on.

"Oh, god, Steve... look-" I said, pointing up at the full moon as it burned a bright orangey-red color high up in the sky.

"Is it eclipsing?" he asked.

"I think so, yea..." I told him as we both admired its beauty. I chuckled. "Steve," I reached out for his hair and played with it between my fingers. "Your hair... it looks ginger."

He looked over and smiled, laughing along with me. "Do I at least pull it off?"

"Honestly, yea, you do," I replied. "Though, I might be biased."

"How's that?"

"I just... I always think you're perfect, so."

His cheeks burned furiously with that pink blush he was so well known for. Though, unlike usual, he maintained eye contact and proceeded to move closer to me. "Kiss me, Bucky."

I smiled and leaned down, grabbing his waist gently, and kissing him softly. He hummed into my mouth, giving me the impression that he wouldn't particularly mind it if I deepened it.

I bit his lip between my teeth and pulled away from him, bringing his mouth with me as he moaned into the air. When I finally let go, I felt him lunge at me, placing his hands upon my chest and moving them up to my neck so that he could pull my lips down to meet his yet again.

I let him do as he pleased, even if that meant momentarily giving up the control I felt I had over the situation when I held him in my arms compared to when he had me pushed up against the railing.

I felt myself growing in my pants at his touch... his hand lingering below my belt and massaging me until I was way too damn hard to even be wearing pants to begin with. I moaned between us, between kisses, wishing we could be closer, despite the fact that I couldn't stand the fact that he was manipulating me so easily- that he had taken the power mantle and ran so far with it.

I grabbed him and switched our places, taking him fully by surprise. I pushed my hips into his, forcing him to feel how turned on I was through our many layers of clothing and making him suck in a quick breath of air and close his eyes.

I pulled him close by the belt of his pants and undid the button and zipper hastily, kissing him all the same throughout. I reached my hand down and started caressing him through his underwear, simply waiting for his inevitable reaction.

He started thrusting himself into my hand as I grabbed him with one hand and maneuvered his lips over to mine with my other behind his neck. He pulled his mouth away and groaned relatively loudly into the air.

I covered him mouth with my hand. "Steve, crap," I started, whispering into his ear. "You gotta be quiet, someone'll hear you."

He moaned beneath my hand as I tightened my grip on him, barely listening to my advice. I watched as his face contorted in reaction to my hand movements... so I slipped my hand up, just underneath his shirt and dragged my fingertips slowly across the skin just beneath his waistband.

I felt him shudder beneath me, moaning into my hand yet again as I let my fingers travel down further. I removed my hand from his mouth, but I suppose I acted too soon. His hand met my neck and pulled my face into his shoulder as the noises fell from his lips seemingly uncontrollably.

I started kissing his neck, moving up to his earlobe and biting it before licking my way back down, closer to his chest. I undid the top button as well as I could with my non-dominant hand before I started sucking on his chest where only we would see.

Upon pulling away, I admired the dark purple, mouth-shaped mark I'd left on him before pulling my hand out from his underwear, too.

He looked at me like he wanted to know why the hell I'd stopped.

"Steve, it's getting late," I reminded him, looking up at the full moon which was no longer in total eclipse and only reflected a light orange color to us.

"But... Bucky I-"

"I know, Steve. Look at me, too," I cut him off, looking down at my raging hard on. "But, we gotta go."

"Ugh," he groaned.

"Trust me, Steve, I know," I replied, looking at him, walking to the door as he fixed his pants and shirt, waiting for him to follow along behind me as he always did.