Chapter 1

Read Thugs can love 1st before reading this one or you might be confused. Tell me what you think.

Rashid POV

"Rashid!" Damn what the fuck does she want now?

"What?" I yelled back. I swear I can't have a moment's peace without all this yelling. I put on the rest of my clothes and went downstairs to see what the hell this girl want. "What Shana?"

"I need you to watch Chase for me."

"Why?" I don't mind watching my own kid I just got shit to do today.

"I have some errands to run. I'll be back." By 'errands' she means spend my money.

I should probably let y'all know what's up. It's been 4 years since Toya disappeared. Shit has been hard on everyone. Shad especially but he can tell his own story. Me? I kept looking but we never found her. I accepted a long time ago that she may be dead. I miss the hell out of her everyday but I didn't stop my life.

"Daddy," Chase was like a mini me. Oh yeah, I also got a three year old son. His mother is my current girl Shana. At first I was really just tryin to get Toya out of my head and when she got pregnant I stepped up and we've been together ever since. "What are we doing today?"

"I have to go see the guys. Imma see if Aunt Britt can come get you alright?"

"Okay."

"Did you eat yet?" He shook his head. I sighed. Shana always forget to feed him. "Come on, I'll fix you some cereal." I sat Chase down in the little TV area in the kitchen while I called Britt.

"Hello?"

"Hey Britt, can you watch Chase for me?"

"Where's his momma?" Yeah Britt don't like Shana at all.

"Running errands."

"More like being a gold digga."

"Britt."

"Just drop him off okay?"

"Come on lil man, Your auntie said yes." I went to his room and packed him a bag since he'll be with Shana's parents tonight. I gave him his tablet and headed out to Britt's place. Well Britt and Xavier. They patched things up in their relationship. I pulled up to their house and got Chase out the car. I let myself in with the key. "Aye we here," I called out.

"Wassup man?" Xavier came and dapped me up. "Wassup lil man."

"Hey Uncle Xavie." He can't say Xavier. He ran upstairs to play in the other room.

"Britt said if she came down to see you she was going to kick your ass for letting Shana go out shopping rather than care for her own kid."

"Yeah yeah." Me and Britt always fussin about Shana. Well she fusses and I just zone her out. She ain't like nobody since Toya disappeared. I understand that's her best friend and all but I'm not about to put my life on hold. I loved her more than anything but even love has limits. If she trusted me like I told her to she would've been here now. Shoot, Chase would've been her mom right now. "You ready my nigga?"

"Yeah let's go get this shit set up. Britt we'll see you later."

"Okay!"

Britt POV

I know Rashid pretty much said I turned into a bitch since my best friend gave herself up for me. I just don't like that bitch Shana. At first she was alright with me. But after she got pregnant and Rashid finally let her in on what he really does, the hoe got fucked up in the head. She enjoyed the cushiony life of being a Kingpin's baby mama. She barely takes care of her own kid. Shoot, I'm more of a mother to Chase than her ass.

I know y'all probably thinkin I ain't gave her a chance or I'm comparing her to Toya. That's not it at all. No one and I mean no one can take Toya's place. I love my girl and I want Rashid to be happy with whoever but Shana ain't it. For one he moved on way too fast for me. Toya had been missing six months before he got with the rebound Shana. I'm not saying wait a life time I'm just saying you could've waited longer than six months. You claimed to have loved her but you gave up just like that. Okay, do you. He's still my brother but I just really wanted him to be with my girl.

Shad POV

I'm not going to say anything that has already been said. I'm now 17 today actually. Roughly 6 foot with dreads still. I might cut it off. Ever since I lost my sister, my best friend, I've changed. I quit football long time ago since I never had the drive or focus anymore. I now sell drugs and shit to get by. I still believe my sister can be alive but as the days go on I lose hope in ever finding her.

"Aye man," Malik walked in my room. We share an apartment. "Happy birthday goon."

"Thanks."

"I know how you feel man. It's going to be alright. Things get better not worse."

"Let me know when things get better." My phone started ringing. It was Rashid. "Wassup boss?"

"Just callin to check on y'all and wish you a happy birthday lil goon."

"Thanks. Anything else?"

"Yeah go to the trapp to make sure shit straight. We gon see you tonight alright bub."

"Yeah okay." I hung up.

"Everyone's worried about you man. You been actin real distant towards everybody."

"I'm fine alright? Let's go to the trapp." I'm dealing with my sister being gone. Not getting over it and not getting any better about it. I lost everyone, literally everyone whoever cared about me. Toya was supposed to be here for me. She's supposed to be the one person who gets to see me achieve everything I'm supposed to. But it seems that I'm not that lucky.

Malik POV

Well yeah y'all remember me. Toya's kidnapping hit everyone hard but not like Shad. for the first time ever he didn't give a fuck about playing ball. His A-average dropped to a C-average. It effected me too. I thought I found what I wanted, family. But our family was shattered when Toya left. I miss her all the time just like Shad. I don't know what he's going through but I try to help my boy out.

"What do you want for your birthday?" I asked him.

"My sister." He got in his car and I went to mines. I knew that was going to be his answer. That's always his answer. 'What do you want for Christmas? Toya. New Years? Toya. Halloween? Toya.' It's always the same thing.

"What's up twins?" everyone call us twins cause we kind of look alike. I'm darker and skinnier. We're always together and we watch out for each other like we're brothers.

Sorry about unpublishing this book but for those of you who didn't know I had writer's block and then I just finished my first year of college. But I'll publish the first ten or so chapters and slowly make my way towards the end. I have started multiple books and will try to publish them but first I'm gonna finish the ones I committed to. Thanks again. Tell me what you think. Vote comment share and follow.

Rashid in mm.