~Chapter two~

As I sip on my latte rubbing my temples I hear the phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"L/N! Theres a mugging a block from here can you get there?!"
"O-Of course!" I say getting up from my office chair.
As I fly down the street and into the alleyway from above I see a woman getting mugged by 3 men.
"P-please I don't have any money!" She crys backed into a corner.I swoop down.Making the ground shake beneath me and punches one of the thugs.He instantly gets knocked out because I put some energy behind it.The other thugs looks at me with distain.They put the women in a choke hold and point a gun to her head while the other thugs points another gun at me.

"TRY ANYTHING AND YOU BOTH DIE!" He yells. I dash towards them to hopefully knock the criminal out before they kill the woman.
"BAM" I feel a coldness spread around my thigh where the bullet hit.I fall to the ground my body in shock.Suddenly I hear a SWOOP sound.Like a bird....
The thugs look up and get pierced by sharp red feathers....letting the woman go.
The pro hero lands on the ground next to me and puts me in his lap to help me.Before i blackout.

-Hawks pov-

I walk down the street doing a little bit of patrolling before my meeting.Then suddenly I hear
"TRY ANYTHING AND YOU BOTH DIE" coming from a near alleyway. I spread my wings and fly around looking for the alley way in a hurry. I see 2 criminals and a hero on the ground.I pierce them with my feathers then turn to the downed pro hero.
I turn her over to see her covered blood.My eyes widen at the sight
'the gun shot wound is really serious' I think  hold her in my lap.Putting Pressure on the wound before the paramedics come.
"I-im so sorry"
"I wasn't there to help you.." I say sadly
"I-its okay..." She says caughing up blood
"Stay with me!"
I say frantically as she goes in and out of conscieness.

-Your pov-
"Beep,Beep,BEEP"
I slowly open my eyes to a completely white room with monitors and IVs hooked up to me.I panic and try to get up.(im afraid of needles"
"Hey, Heyy lay back down sweetie"
He says laying me back down.My eyes adjust to the light to see... velvet wings and a blonde....Hawks?!. Why is he here!.I try to speak but my throat is coarse and dry.
"Heyyy, don't push yourself I'll tell you what happened" He says frantically standing up trying to not push everything over with his massive wings.I chuckle bit at his clumsiness.
"Hey! Don't laugh YOUR more clumsy then me You got SHOT!"
He exclaimed I laugh some more at him.I love how funny he is...

-Hawks pov-
After i told her not to try and speak i knock something over with my big wings.And She laughs.My cheeks redden a little. 'her laugh is so cute :3'
I think.....I tell her not to laugh at me shes MORE clumsy than ME she got shot! She smiles some more.Gosh I love her smile....i think to myself As i sit down and dismiss my red cheeks....

Hello lovelys :) Did you like it?
I made it a little longer than last but I like this chapter better than last time did you? ;) I also love the pic above he's so cute :)
Next chapter is gonna be so Cute :3 so stay tuned!   595 words