~Chapter Seven~

1 year later~

You dance around the kitchen listening to _____ as your ground beef browns for tacos. You swish your hips to the beat whispering the fast paced lyrics.
"Da da dad" you murmer while simmering the salsa.While dancing and singing to the salsa you hear a knock at the door.You peak up at the clock on the wall.
"Noon" you say getting the door.There leaning on the doorframe is your Hot boyfriend of a year Hawks.
"Hey babe~" he says winking.
"H-hey" you say but quickly runs back to the kitchen so the beef doesn't burn.
"Wat ya makin beautiful" he says putting his hand around your waist as you turn down the heat.
"Tacos baby!" You say still blushing at him still calling you beautiful even though your a little sweaty from all the heat on the kitchen.
"TACOS!" He says with his mouth agape
"Babe! Its MY turn to cook this week"
He says putting his chin on my shoulder.
"I-i thought i would cook today because of all the things you have to do with the nomus and stuff" you say pouting.
"Its alright I love tacos made by my gorgerous girlfriend" he says kissing your neck"
"Babe! I'm cooking leave that for the bed" you say shaking him off you.
"Oh..i will"
He says smirking sitting down at the table.
You put together the tacos for him and you and bring them to the table.
"How was patrol?" you say adding sauce to your tacos.
"It was okay I stopped a nomu from killing people soo thats good" he says a little sarcastically.
"Wha dija ya do?"
He said muffled taking a bite outta the taco.
"Same..the was alot of numus today I heard endeavor is gonna hold a hero conference to find out where there from"
You say looking up at him already finished with his plate of food.
"I'll ask him if that's true I have a feeling he has a crush on me~" Hawks joked knowing damn well they have a kinda complex with eachother.
"Wow he might replace me ;)" you say following behind hawks to wash dishes
"Never~" hawks whispered in your ear.Moving you aside so he can wash dishes.
You chuckle at how protective he is of you and sat down on the couch surfing through movies.
"Oh lets watch It!" Keigo yells from the kitchen.
"No!" You say being a baby
Come on babe~" he says sitting down next to you taking the remote.
"Hey!" You say as he snatched it from you.
"Its just a clown baby and you can hold on to me if your scared, alright?" He says turning to the movie.
Me being scared of clown sighed and stuffed my head into his chest.
He smiles then turns on the movie.
It starts pretty normally with a kid in the rain.But then the clown appears in the drain pipe.i whimpered and cuddled even closer to hawks as he smirks at me.

~Hawks POV~
I turned on It knowing ____ is afraid of clowns i love seeing her cling on to me.
She practical squeezes me everytime the clown is one screen its so cute~.
Half way through the movie when they are fighting the clown.I hear _____ whimper and sniff.I pause the movie and look at her softly crying into my chest i didn't know she was THAT scared of clowns.I frown
"Baby~ whats wrong?"
I say stroking her hair.
"I-I h-hate clowns.." She says sniffing.My heart breaks that i put her through this.
"Why didn't you say no? Then" I say kissing her forehead.
"I-i thought you'd think -i was a baby" she says crying even harder into me.My heart shatters beyond belief at what id done to her.I hug her closer continue kissing her head.Saying the occasional
"Its alright" or "Its my fault".She stops crying after a good five minutes.
"C-can we watch frozen again.." She says wipping her wet face.
"If course darling"i say kissing her nose.
She smiles at me and says
"Thanks baby.." Although she calls me that everyday i just couldn't help smile and blush at bit.Turning on Frozen.

Hey lovelies! Sorry I skipped to a year i thought it would make a fresh start for me to write on.Also do you guys want smut? Please comment any requests or feedback thanks lovelies👌💛
739 words