~Chapter 16~

"Hehe anyways....i saw an article saying we can do it while your preg-"
"Absolutely not!" I say wacking him on the head walking into the kitchen to make breakfast.
"Euh it was worth a try.." He says staring at your butt as you walk out...
----------------------Chapter 15-----------------------
(Btw your 2 months preggers)

After i hit Keigo for suggesting to "Do it" while pregnant i walk to the kitchen to make some bacon. I bend over to pick up the pan when Keigo stops me.
"Hey, Lemme get that" He says picking up the pan before me.
"Tsk" i say snatching the pan from him
"I can get things my sel-" I say hold open my mouth for a while before
Dashing into the bathroom dropping the pan.

~Hawks pov~
Y/n's face changes green as she dashes to the bathroom.
Before the pan could drop on the floor i catch it, Then set it down running after Y/n.
I eye Y/n, Worried as she throws up in the toilet violently. I quickly kneel next to her holding her hair as she finished throwing up.

"S-sorry babe" she says panting.
"Aww don't say sorry songbird, Your sharing your body with our boy!"
You say grinning at her.
"Boy? Really hawks its obviously 2 girls"     
She says laughing getting up from the floor.
"Alright I feel better, Imma go make your breakfast" She says slowly walking towards the kitchen.
I scoff hugging her from behind resting my hands on her tiny bumb.
"I'll make it, Go rest beautiful" I whisper Into Y/n's ear chastising her neck with kisses.
"Alright, Alright" She says holding in her giggles. Escaping my kisses.
"Remember! No eggs" She says walking to our bedroom.

"Wait- When was she allergic to eggs??"
I say confused as I pick the pan up.

Hello Lovelies! I'm sorry this is pretty short the next few chapters are gonna be about your months of pregnancy and your symptoms!.
Can't wait for Chapter 19 ;)🙈
338 words

Can't wait for Chapter 19 ;)🙈338 words

I'm sorry i had to Hahahah🙈