~Chapter Four~

Beep,beep,BEEP

You wake up in your hospital bed again this time hooked up to even more IVs.The sight of the needles poking into your skin makes you panic.You tense up.
Suddenly someone grabs hold of your hand abd squeezes it.
"Hey, hey don't freak out I'm here.." You look to your left to see hawks just woken up from his nap squeezing your hand.You freak calm down a little.But your still tense.

~Hawks POV~
Y/n wakes up slowly wakes up but immedtly tenses her body.
"Its okay I'm here" I say to try and calm her down.She calms down a little before tensing up again.I follow her terrified eyes to the needles in her hand. 'Shes afraid if needles' i think.

~Y/n POV~
The sight of the needled under my skin makes me terrified hawks noticed and said a quiet
"Oh.." He scouts his chair you it would be in the way of the needles.
"Don't look at them sweetie"
He says cupping my scared face.I finally calm down and my cheeks go red.
'D-did he just call me sweetie!'i say in my head.I look up and realize 'his face....is so close to mine....' I slowly move my head fowards .....

~Hawks POV~
"I cup her face and tell her to not look at them...only at me.My cheeks burns a little at that comment I made.I look at her eyes and see shes not scared anymore.'I've never noticed her bright eyes' I stare at them.
'her lips look so soft..' I think.
Moving my head forwards in a trace of her beauty.I noticed she is to.

~Y/n POV~
I never noticed his golden eyes or his soft skin..They sing to me as our lips touch ever so slightly......
"Y/N!!!!!" You hear down the hallway.You quickly parted lips with hawks earning a little whimper from him.
"Hey Y/n!" Hina says excitedly
"How have you been!" She says a little loud.
"I-m good hina" you say weakly trying to match her enthusiasm.
"Thats goo- wait why is hawks here?
Hina says confused.
"Um" Hawks says standing up
"I-i was just visiting.. I was just leaving..." He says walking away I grab his sleeve making puppy eyes so he could stay.

~Hawks POV~
I make up a horrible excuse for being here which makes me leave.i mentally curse but stood up to walk away.As I was walking Y/n grabbed hold my sleeve.I look back at her to sadly tell her I'd be back tommarow.i just couldn't she made puppy eyes at me PUPPY EYES! Know I can never leave..i smile at her and sit back down..

~Hina POV~
As hawks was leaving Y/n stopped him and gave him the puppy eyes.I remember those to much I always give in to those.I see both of them blush at eachother then sit.My mind connects the pieces.
"OMG YOUR GOING OUT!" I yell in surprise they both try to deny it.
"No!" Y/n says cheeks red
"W-we aren't.....yet" hawks says.
Me and Y/n looked at hawks with my eyes wide.
"I-i mean...maybe" he says earning a grin from me and a gawk from Y/n.
"Okayyy I'll leave you to it then!" I say skiping out knowing they'll probably kiss later I snicker.

~Hawks POV~
I mentally slap myself as Hina leaves I turn to y/n to apologize.But she her hands on her face and her cheeks beet red.I smirk at her shyness.
"Y/n...."i say removing her hand from her face and making it intertwine with mine.

~Y/n POV~
Hawks takes my hand and intertwines it with his smiling.
"Y/n..." He says earning my attention.
"What.." I say looking at him he looks at me and kisses my suddenly
"Hphm" I say surprised.He runs his hand through my hair and I do the same.The kiss was soft but sweet,everything it should be...
We part lips and touch eachother forehead together breathing heavily.

~Hawks POV~
I part the kiss and touch y/n forehead with mine.She cups my face and kisses me a second time.This time I'm surprised.She runs a hand through my hair and smiles halfway through the kiss.She stops the kiss and says
"K-keigo" my first name. I blush at her saying my name through her heavenly lips.
"Yes lovely" I say earning a blush from her.
"A-are we...togeather" she says a little hesitantly.
"I wouldn't pass up a chance to date an angel" I say smirking she scoots to create space in her hospital bed.I lay next to her hugging her softly.

~Y/n POV~
Hawks hugs me and my face goes in his chest his face in my hair..I breathe in his earthy scent.Putting me to sleep quickly.Before I fall completely asleep I feel him kiss my cheek softly and muttering
"Lovely.." I smile and drop into a deep,warm and save slumber.

Hey there lovelies  This chapter is longer and has more fluff hopefully i did it right! The image on top my all-time favorite! (He's so cute)
Next chapter im gonna add your request! Feedback is greatly appreciated 💛 bye!     874 words