• Night Seven • Homework •

The routined knock at her door alerted her as she paused from finishing her maths homework. The door opened and the blond walked through. She continued with her homework, ignoring his presence as he laid on her bed, only to bury himself beneath her covers. She pulled her earphones out - having been listening to music Jiro had recommended earlier in the day - and turned in her chair.

"You okay?"

"I'm fucking tired."

She chuckled at his response, twirling her pencil between her fingers. "You always are."

"Fuck off. I know your tired too," He mumbled into her pillow and faintly heard her sigh in defeat.

"Yeah," She replied, staring at her pencil with a frown, "But, I have homework to finish or Midnight's gonna be on my ass."

"So what? It's just homework, you fucking idiot," He growled quietly.

She threw the pencil at him, it bouncing off of the covers he was buried under. Reaching for another, she scowled.

"Easy for you to say. You already did it 'cause your a good boy," she mocked, grinning as he shot up from his place on her bed, eyes narrowing into a deadly glare.

"Say it again," He growled, enticing her to grin even more. "I dare you."

"Bakugou Katsuki is a good boy," She laughed, watching him freeze as his glare sharpened and she mimicked his expression with a wide grin. "Go on, roll over."

"You little-"

A squeal was the only thing she could muster before he trapped her in his strong embrace. She squirmed and pushed against him, letting out a defeated whine as he tightened his arms around her. He grinned, noticing her defeat and let out a quiet laugh. Catching sight of his expression as he laughed, she couldn't help but blush.

"Come on, let go. I have homework," She whined, trying to cover up her blush even though she knew he couldn't see it because of the dim lighting.

Without a word, he dragged her over to the bed. He threw her on top of it and before she had the chance to move, he threw himself on top of her. She wheezed, hitting his chest as she coughed out a surrender. Ignoring her pleas, he nuzzled his cheek against her shoulder, arms loosly hugging her waist. She gave up, relaxing in his hold. Her fingers threaded through his hair while he smirked at her defeat, earning himself a playful punch to the shoulder.

"Katsuki, please. I need to finish my homework," She pouted, nudging his side with her hand.

"And I said fuck no," He grinned, propping himself up on his elbows to stare down at her.

A frown made its way onto her lips as she hung her arms over his shoulders, an idea popping up in her mind as he smirked. She placed her hands on his cheeks, guiding his face towards hers.

"Come on. Please," She mumbled, frowning at him as she could feel heat radiating from his cheeks at the close proximity.

He casually lifted himself off of her, arms crossed as he scowled. "Alright fine. But, make it quick. I wanna sleep."

"Yeah, yeah." She smirked, standing on her toes to place a quick kiss on his cheek. "I'll be quick, I promise."

His eyes widened at her action and he placed a hand over the lower half of his face, trying to cover up his growing blush. She returned to her desk, music blasting in her ears while she worked on her homework. Minutes passed and Bakugou groaned in annoyance.

"Are you done?" He grumbled, tugging her earphones out before retreated to the bed.

"Yeah, I'm done, Mister Grumpy Pants," She chuckled lightly, tucking her work away before she advanced towards him. "I'll help you sleep now."

Grumbling a reply, he pulled her down to lay on the bed next to him, tucking her head under his chin.

"Geez, your so cuddly when your tired," She murmured, snuggling closer to the warmth he was emitting.

"Shut up and sleep."

"Yeah Yeah, okay."