• Night Ten • Truth or Dare •

"Game night is a go!"

All of class A - minus Midoriya due to him staying overnight in the hospital for a major injury - had gathered in the common room. A few of their classmates had gone to bed, considering it was very late, so the Bakusquad and only another three to four people had joined them. They all sat in a circle, card and board games sprawled out in front of them. Ideas of games had been thrown around, but they all decided to play a none card/board game first. Something like Truth or Dare was one of the others decided to play first.

"What should we play first?" Kaminari piped up, grinning as Jiro sat beside him.

"I vote for seven minutes in heaven!" Mineta shouted from his spot next to Iida, which earned a smack to the back of the head from Hagakure.

"Actually, I second that," Y/n grinned, earning disgusted looks before they noticed the sinister look in her eye. "Mineta, you first. I nominate Bakugou to go with you."

The short pervert shivered, scrambling back to his room as she made a movement. "I-I'm good!"

"How about Truth or Dare?" Jiro questioned, smirking as her eyes locked with her best friend from across the room.

"Absolutely Not!" She protested, returning her gaze with an intense glare.

Everyone piped up with their own ideas, drowning out each other until it was one big shouting mess.

Bakugou stood up from the group. "Shut the fuck up and choose already!"

Silence swept through the room before they agreed on Truth or Dare, despite Y/n's protests. Kirishima started the game and it was no surprise when he picked on Mina, who had chosen dare.

"I dare you to put ice down your bra and keep it there until it melts," He grinned and she whined, standing to go to the kitchen before she was stopped by Todoroki, who had made an icecube with his quirk.

"Dammit, Todoroki! I thought you were nice!"

"I believe I am," He mumbled as she sighed, squealing when she put the icecube down her shirt.

"Cold! Cold! Cold!" She shrieked, waving her hands around as she let out another squeal. "Okay! Okay! Um . . . Kaminari! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!" He smiled, his answer earning negative comments as people called him out for being a coward, but he did forget that Mina was the one who had seen the kiss between him and Jiro.

"Are you dating someone in this room?" She shouted, a wide smirk strecthing across her pink features.

He gulped, everyone missing the glance he through towards Jiro. "Y-Yes. Yes, I am."

Y/n immedialty met eyes with the girl sitting next to Kaminari, who's expression hadn't changed, and recieved a small nod, a smile forming on the latters lips.

"Who?!" Everyone had shouted, including Jiro as a cover up that it couldn't have been her.

"You only asked one quesion and I only had to provide one answer! So, next!" He yelled, earning groans of dissappointment. "Truth or Dare, Sero?"

"Oh, Dare," He answered, waiting nervously for the dare.

"I dare you to hang from the roof like spiderman for the next five rounds," Kaminari told him, recieving a defeated sigh from the black haired male.

He did as asked and hung from the ceiling before he looked around the room to search for someone. "Iida, truth or dare?"

The game continued for most of the night. Lets just say that multiple people left the game with injuries, both small and large. Others barely escaped from the questioning with some interesting answers.

They had agreed by the end of the night that Truth or Dare was a no go for the next few Game Nights because a certain someone - Cough, Cough, Bakugou - had been dared to jump off of the second floor balcony and into a tree, ending in a sprained ankle and wrist. Todoroki was easily the most amused about the situation.