• Night Nine • Teasing •

"So, how have your nights with Bakugou been?"

The tea Y/n had been drinking had been coughed out as she spluttered and flushed a bright red at her best friends question. Jiro let out a loud laugh and doubled over, her own drink forgotten for the moment as she laughed at her.

"I-I don't know what your talking about," She mumbled, avoiding eye contact as her face refused to rid of the furious blush on her cheeks.

Jiro smirked. "Your face says otherwise."

"Oh shut up," She whined before a smirk of her own formed. "What about you and Kaminari, hmm? How was your late night swim?"

Her cheeks were light ablaze at the questions directed at her. "H-How do you know about that?!"

"They came to Bakugou's room last night to ask him to come. Kaminari seemed really excited to hang out with you." She giggled at her friends expression. "So, did something happen?"

To answer her question, Jiro's cheeks turned a deeper shade of red and Y/n gasped, leaping onto her best friend.

"What happened!"

"Nothing . . . He just erm . . . kissed me . . ." She mumbled, glancing away shyly.

The latter squealed, shaking her best friends shoulders as she tried to contain her happiness. "So, are you guys together or what?!"

"He said I could think about it and get back to him when I had an answer."

Her response was delayed as her phone buzzed, the light of it illuminating a small portion of the room and she managed to snatch it off of her bedside table before Jiro. A notification glowed brightly on the screen and a small smile formed on her lips as she opened her phone to read the new message.

Y/n
Hey, Kyoka wanted to hang out since we haven't in a while. I'll talk to you tomorrow night

New Messages

Cuddle Buddy
How am I supposed to sleep now?
And I hope you have fun.

Her smile brightened at the last message before she chose to respond, stretching out her leg to keep Jiro from seeing the message as the latter clawed at her leg.

Y/n
I forgot to mention that I left a cup of that sleeping tea in the kitchen. I hope it helps!
Night >.<

Cuddle Buddy
Yeah, whatever
Night, you weirdo

Y/n tucked her phone into her pocket to keep Jiro from opening it and seeing the messeges. The girl frowned before she tackled her friend, trying to reach for the phone as they rolled around on the floor.

"I know that was Bakugou, You Little Shit," She growled, Y/n giggling at the weak nickname as she held her phone high up in the air. "Let me see!"

"No way!" Her laughter increased when Jiro reached around to tickle her, her grasp loosening on the phone.

She reached for the phone, just grasping it before a dark cloud enveloped it, floating to the ceiling while she let out an annoyed graon. "Come on!"

"There is no way you are getting that phone."

She sighed in defeat before she pouted. "Please!"

"No," Y/n responded, casually catching her phone as the cloud disintigrated. Jiro took the chance to grab her hand, her earphone jack hitting her best friends wrist. "Ow! Kyoka!"

"Sorry, I just really wanna see these messages," She mumbled, opening her phone and her eyes immediatly fixated on the contact name that read 'Cuddle Buddy'. Stiffling a small laugh at the strange name, she scrolled through the messages as Y/n sat with her arms crossed. "That's . . . actually adorable."

"Shut up. I-"

"Wait, Do you two actually cuddle like every night?"

She took the silence as her answer and let out a quiet squeal, shaking the other females shoulders as Y/n had done before.

"Thats so cute!"

"Why are we still on the topic of Bakugou and I?"

"Because my situation has been going on for at least twenty four hours while you've been hiding this for over a week!"