• Special Chapter • Birthday Surprise •

"Not you to."

Y/n stood in front of Bakugou as his hand was rested on the door. She beamed a tired smile, colourful streamers decorating her hair as she held out a small gift. He sighed, walking back into his room to lay down while she followed him. Tugging at his shirt, she frowned once the only response she got was a wave of the hand as he brushed her off.

"I'm sorry, Kirishima told me that it was your birthday," She mumbled, placing the neatly wrapped box on his desk. "You don't have to open it. I just felt bad for not getting you anything."

He remained silent, staring at the wall as she awkwardly stood near the door. She opened it gently, noticing his slight shift in movement as he heard it open. Her hand reached up to pull the streamers out of her hair, feeling stupid for letting Jiro put them in.

"I have homework to finish, so I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?" Again, he refused to speak and she sighed, turning towards the door before she felt something tug on her hand.

Glancing back, she found Bakugou behind her, his head hanging low as she stared at him. She smiled softly, placing a hand on his cheek to lift his head up.

"Listen, it's fine if you don't want to open it," She mumbled and he shook his head.

"It's not that, you idiot. It's just . . . weird getting gifts from other people." His answer caught her off guard and she stared at his slightly awkward, yet embarrassed expression.

"Have you never gotten a gift from someone?"

He shook his head. "I have! But . . . only from my parents and stupid Deku. I never really had friends up until now. Well, none that cared about birthdays."

"Aww! Thats so sad!"

"Shut up!"

"Sorry, Sorry. And you really don't have to open the present," She mumbled, wrapping her arms around him to give him a soft hug.

He laid a hand on the back of her head, allowing himself to bury his face in her hair. "No, I will."

Her smile returned and her grip tightened before she let go, gently tugging him to his desk to retrieve the rectangular gift. She carefully placed it in his hands, him giving her a confused glance before she pushed it towards him. Fingers gripping the wrapping paper, he pryed it open with little to no tears and once he emptied the box into his hand, his eyes fixated to the small object. He rotated it in his hand before she tapped a small blinking light that was located on the underside of the object. It unfolded itself and hooked onto the spaces between his fingers, the back of this hand being incased in a metal to glazed to be real.

"What is this?" He whispered, leaning closer to his hand to examine it.

"Well, since you have been targetted and the schools been attacked multiple times, I thought I could make something to track you," She explained, earning a wide eyed glance. "Its not just for tracking! It can be used as a communication device and has a holographic screen. It also tracks you vitals and can alert the nearest hospital if you or someone else is injured."

"Anything else I should know?" He asked, a grin stretching across his face as he rotated his hand.

"Uhh . . . I made it blast proof, so you can use your quirk as much as you'd like and it won't brake. It can also be placed anywhere on you body, just as long as it can cling to your skin. Only you can detatch it and it has a high resistance to pretty much anything," She paused, taking in his excited expression. "It can also detatch by your fingerprint on the red button in the palm of your hand as well as voice recognition afterwards. And a passcode. But that can be over ridden and turned off if you have someone with the same device that would be connected to your own."

"Okay, slow down," He laughed, "This is amazing. You made it?"

"Yes and no. My cousin works in a special department that supplies equipment I made that out of. He helped me plan it out and tweek it to perfection."

"I can't express how much I love this and how much I love you right now." His smile widened and he seemed to not have processed the words he had said.

Her face flushed a bright red at his words and she was encased into a tight hug, shocking her to the point where she froze, arms hanging mid air.

"I love you too," She mumbled, her voice barely above a whisper and she was sure that he hadn't heard her.

"You say something?" He questioned, glancing down to see her bury her face further into his chest.

"I just asked if you liked it or not," She responded, nuzzling his chest to hide her embarressment.

"I love it!"

"Thats great."