someone just like me

(alright everyone now u will meet ur boi shinso uwu have fun! )

Y/N POV :

it was another day in my life. or so i thought... i went of course to play with Sunshine again. and as i was walking to her there was this boy with purple hair and he looks like he didnt sleep in months.

oh god please don't think of me as a stalker or anything i just wanna play with the cat..i thought as i was close to the cat now.

i stopped and took Sunshine in my arms. he stopped too.she was cuddling me and meowing and you all know the sound that cats make when they are happy.

"uhm.. hey.." i said as i tried to make a conversation and not sound like a crazy cat person that everyone think i am.

"hi..is that your cat?" he asked. well that wasnt expected? "no she just lives nearby my house. i call her Sunshine "
i said as i put her down on the floor.

"well you do know that if you name something you get attached to it right? " he said. bish i know oof.

"yeah i know but i play with too many cats in here. i am a cat person" i say with a small smile . "me too. soooo whats your name? " he asked again. wow finally someone just like me.

"my name is (Y/n) (L/n) . yours?" i say. "Hitoshi shinso. nice to meet you." we shake hands and then i tell him that its time for me to go. i keep walking and he was walking behind me.

ok so i am not the stalker here am i?

soon enough it was just because he lives in the same place as you. he's just next door . well thats just great.

your very shy so its not common from you to talk to people unless you feel comfortable around them. you open the door to your apartment and go before you go inside you tell shinso a quick bye bye and he says the same.

"hey you brat! tomorrow you will go and get groceries! understand?!" ugh not this again..."fine mom" i go to my room and finish the drawing of sunshine. i was abit bored so i decided to draw the shinso boy that i met today

he's kinda cute tho...WAIT WHAT? WHAT AM I THINKING? BAD Y/N! i try to shake those thoughts away since they made me blush a little.. and its not easy to make me blush so that was weird to me .

i didnt eat dinner today and honestly my mom dont care . today was just what i wanted yesterday.

i close my eyes and drift of to sleep

( okay so i guess this wasnt quite a good chapter nor the other one too lol but i have tried and please appreciate my hardwork its my first time making a story so forgive me if there was mistakes or a sentence you didn't quite understand i am still a noob at writing ;-; )