cats and hugs uwu

( i am late sorry ;-; )

(Y/N) POV:

as i opened the door, i found what i have expected, my angry mom. "did u buy the groceries i told you to buy yesterday?! " she yelled at me. "hold up" i quickly ran to the store and bought too many stuff as fast as i could and payed "keep the rest" i said as i went running and came back to my house.

"i left them at the park, sorry" i lied knowing that if i tell her the truth she will definitely burry me alive. "dont do that again or i will kick your ass" she hissed at me and took the groceries.

i went to my room and felt veeeery bored. so i decided to text my only friend , Shinso .

would you like to message this person?

👉 yes

no

you have chosen yes!

(y/n): hellooooooooooo

Hitoshi Shinso: who the hell are you and how did you get my number?!?

(y/n): relax dude its me, (y/n) -_-

Hitoshi Shinso : oooh ok so why did u message me anyways?

(y/n) : idk i was bored , can i come over?

Hitoshi Shinso : i guesd its ok, u know you only want to see my cats -_-

(y/n): genius !:3 i really just wanna see them uwu i bet they are soooo fluffy!

Hitoshi Shinso : most of them are fluffy

(y/n) : hold up imma do smt

'Hitoshi shinso' was now renamed to ' fluffy cat owner ' !

fluffy cat owner : the hell was that

(y/n) : just wanted to name you like that :3

fluffy cat owner : oh ok, so when will u come?

(y/n): at the evening i guess?

fluffy cat owner : hmm okie, see u later

(y/n) : see u later! :33
read

i got up and took a shower before eating and apple cuz i was hungry af. it was noon so i had a few hours left until i can go to play with Shinso's cats.

2 hours and a half passed, wich means i should get ready. i wore my black hoodie and put my shoes on before heading out, of course i left a note so mother wont kill me.

i then just realized, i dont kno where he lives? oh wait he is just next door hahah i am so dumb.

i knocked on his door 3 times until he came out, "can i see your cats now? " i said to him with a smile and puppy eyes to make him get the cats to me. he let me in and i sat down on the couch, his house was very cool. he have alot of video games and a poster of his favourite anime i suppose. the house was very clean and he had a big tv and a lot of cat toys.

"i will bring the cats but dont play with them too much, they dont like to get a lot of attention ok? " he said to me, already knowing what i would do. he then goes to a room wich i suppose is were the cats sleep or eat. when he came out he was holding two fluffy cats in his arms, one was grey and the other was white and had a little bit of orange in his face, the grey one had blue cristal eyes wich were amazing.
he had a black cat attached to his feet wich was making it hard for him to walk, and 2 other cats following him while meowing loudly. one of them was orange with a bit of white while the other was white with black strips everywhere.

"OMG THEY ARE ALL SO CUUUUUTE!!! " i yelled as i jumped from the couch and headed to Shinso who was struggling with his pets "oooooooh ur all so fluffy and cute!" i was amazed by the cats he have and i picked the grey cat from him "especially you!!!! " i said as i hugged the cat. "i didnt know you like cats THAT much " he said as he put the other cat down, "i know! but how can i not like these beautiful creatures?? " i said as i sat back down on the couch and started playing with the grey cat, he told me his name is 'koro' it was a very cute name "you really know how to name your cats! " i said as i was smiling like an idiot .

i felt like i was going to cry from happiness. wich i did, Shinso was confused about why i was crying and thought u was allergic to cats so he picked koro off of me but i told him that its ok and he handed me the cat back. "aaaaaaaa shinso thank u so much " i said before hugging him tightly while crying "u-uh .. your welcome i guess? " he said, and hugged me back.

i stayed there for hours just playing with all those cats and Enjoying my time before bursting into tears again from happiness. it soon had to end and i had to get back home. i was right in the door way talking to shinso a bit before leaving "so you gonna come back some times? " he asked "sure " i answered and i hugged tightly just like last time "thanks Shinso... i never had fun more than today.." i said , he hugged me back "your welcome" we said good bye and i headed back home.

it was night so thankfully my mom isnt awake, so i headed to my room silently and went to sleep.

( oof this chapter was very long, and yes i was too lazy to give u all the cat names so imma do it now
the grey cat - koro (( u already know))
the black cat - kirara
the white one - angel
the white one with black stripes - sato
the orange one with a bit of white - sabito (( hehehe demon slayer reference my dudes ( ͡°³ ͡°) )) and thats al their names, this is the longest chapter it reached 1002 words )