LETS TRAIN BISH

( hello i am back after years ;-; sorry i was so lazy also its ramadan and i am fasting so i dont have alot of energy but ill try to make at least 3 chapters uwu)

(Y/N) POV:

damn sunday is so boring and you get anxious for tomorrow cuz u will have to wake up early and work for 5 days oof .

hold up there is a cure for everything uwu

(y/n) :
hey dude

fluffy cat owner uwu :
hi?

(y/n) :
wru2

fluffy cat owner uwu :
nothing, and u?

(y/n) :
nothing too ;-;
so i was thinking about wat u said when we were in the park

fluffy cat owner uwu :
you mean about training and going to ua together?

(y/n) :
yee
and since we both got nothing to do we can train uwu

fluffy cat owner :
ok i have nothing against that,
when will u come?

(y/n) :
hmmm, how about... after an hour from now?

fluffy cat owner uwu :
ok sounds good
see ya later

(y/n) :
see u later u3u

i closed my phone finally feeling better. now i should probably go and take a bath. i spent about 15 minutes in the bath and got out, i wore a black tank top with jeans and some black shoes. dude black is just beautiful uwu. i think as i made my way to the kitchen and ate a loaf of bread before heading out to Shinso's house .

i knock on the door and then comes a tired looking Shinso , he even looks more tired than usual. "umm did u have enough sleep tonight or nah? cuz u look awful " i said "no its just that i just woke up " he then opened the door "come in " i walked to the couch and sat down. his cats were also asleep and even tho i really wanted to play with them i couldn't mess up their beauty sleep.

Shinso then gives me a cookie and i admit it, thid dude has the best cookies ever " dude.... these cookies are amazing..." i said after eating my cookie, looking like i was in heaven, " thanks, i baked them " Shinso said " woah u can cook??? " i said interested " yeah " he said.

it was silent for a while " so where are we training? " i asked and he looked at me "we're training in a forest so we dont crash my house or get someone hurt " he answered, he then stood up and told me to follow him outside to the forest "um.. ur not trying to kidnap me are you? " i asked " no, why would i " "hmm ok ".

we arrived and then he told me to tell him again aboutz my quirk cuz he forgot " its cat paws, i told u about it just yesterday " i made an '-_-' face and he was like "ooooooh now i remember ". we walked for abit and then we started training, Shinso was first " what's 1+1 ? " "its 2" i froze shit he used his quirk. "climb that tree" i did as i was told i climbed it and then i snapped out of it and found myself stuck high in a tree

"SHINSOOOOOOOO" i yelled and looked down to find him laying down while laughing like he was about to die, he got up and told me to jump while activating my quirk .

i did what he said and i had cat paws , a tail and cat ears. "ok, breath in... breath out..." i was shaking like crazy "if you dont make it then i will catch you in time so dont worry! " he yelled to me .

i got ready and jumped and thankfully, i made it "huh... i did it.. I DID ITTTT!!!! " i screamed out of happiness " um your going to kill me..." i heard shinso and looked down to find his face in the ground "oops sorry " i helped him and then we kept on training until we were tired, so we agreed to go back home and come back in the weekend again.

we went back to the house around 8pm ,there was a cold breeze and i felt cold i moved close to Shinso and he noticed me shivering, so just so i dont get sick, he put his arm around me and pulled me close. i can swear i saw a faint blush on his cheeks "thanks.." i said "no problem.."

we said goodbyes before we went to our apartments and i also noticed that my mom started to change, she's more caring these days, guess my problem was just socialising and when i made friends she became happy.

she even ordered KFC for both of us and not just herself this time, i thanked her and went to my room and drifted off to sleep.

( again i apologize for being so lazy ill try to make more chapters but if i take long again, then forgive me ;-; )