DAM U SICKNESS

(Y/N) POV :

i woke up with a headache and i felt really bad. oof, i guess i got sick after all .

i got up and got myself a cup of water, i wanted to stay in my bed for the whole time today cuz i felt like poop.

i messaged my boss in work and he said its fine and that i can return to work when i feel better. i got myself an orange juice and sat down while i take my phone to watch (f/s) (favourite show) until i got a text from my cat dude.

fluffy cat owner uwu :
yo how are you
i didnt see you go to work today so i think something is wrong.

(y/n) :
omg i didnt think u caaare QwQ
but actually i am sick ;-;

fluffy cat owner uwu :
this is gonna be weird to ask but
do you want me to come over and help you?

(y/n) :
yea i dont mind uwu
when will u come?

fluffy cat owner uwu :
rn i guess

(y/n) :
btw i should probably warn you about my mother
she is kinda.....abusive..

fluffy cat owner uwu :
:0
i am shook

(y/n) :
yea i know ur shook right now but I'll tell her you are coming over

fluffy cat owner uwu :
ooooh ok
well then i should go and prepare myself

(y/n) :
lol ur nor going to a party yknow
anyways i am going to wait for u
see u later

fluffy cat owner uwu :
see u

i put my phone down and feel like shit again, i got up and told me mother and she was.... happy? to say the least but she didnt want to meet him so she got out and went to a cafe i suppose, she told me to call her later tho wich is surprising.

15 minutes have passed and i started to think that he forgot or something, but then i heard a knock on the door. i opened it to reveal Shinso.

Shinso's POV : (dont expect these often lol)

i knocked on the door and it opened revealing (y/n) , she looks REALLY sick
"holy moly guacamole you look like shit " i said to her "and i feel like it too " she replied "ok ok go to your room now " i said "eh? your not my mom or dad " "whatever just go to your room, you need rest anyways ".

she went upstairs and told me where her room was and it was actually pretty cute, it was simple but cute, there were too many sketchbooks and some head phones , the room was painted mostly in white, but i can see she drew doodles there with some paint wich made it look beautiful.

"you have a nice room " i said "thanks " she smiled warmly at me and she really have a good smile , there was silent for a moment, and she broke it

"so like, what are we going to do now? "
"definitely know if you have a bad fever " i placed my hand on her forehead, she blushed slightly and then looked away "shit you really have a horrible fever ! " i said " so? " "so you need to sleep, dummy "

(Y/N) POV :

Shinso told me to go to sleep and i know even if i dont follow what he says he will control me by his quirk so i went to sleep.

when i woke up i felt something cold on my forehead, probably a wet cloth or something. I turned my head to the left and i see Shinso sitting in a chair near me "yo i am awake" " i know " i give him an ".-." face and sat up "how long have i been sleeping for? " " about 2 hours i guess, wait let me see if you are better now " he got next to my bed and removed the wet cloth then placed his hand on forehead again, making blush a bit.

"hmm i guess your good now, but to make sure i brought some medicines" he brings a bag and pulls out a bottle that had syrup like stuff " no way i am eating that " "you have to " "no." " okay then, what do you want to do " "probably eat something " i froze. damn u Shinso .

he opens the bottle and he puts a little bit of the syrup in a spoon and brings it to my mouth " open your mouth " i opened my mouth and he gives me the spoon " now swallow " i swallowed, and then i was free again "DAM YOU SHINSO WHY YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT WHYYYYYY " he smirks and says " well it's your fault you didnt want to drink it.

he stayed for a while and we ate cookies and watched different shows, it was like a sleepover. but he sadly have to go so i had to call my mom, she came back and i opened the door for her then went to sleep once again .

( i am sorry i was late ;-; again sorry and sorry)