twelve

A.N. these mood boards were kindly made by stoopidspoonses & i thought they were super cute so i had to include them 🖤

**He might got money,
but I bet she got her own
You know she independent,
when she leave here all alone**

**He might got money, but I bet she got her ownYou know she independent, when she leave here all alone**

ISABELLA

The club is absolutely packed, just as it always is on a Saturday night. Fridays and Saturdays are our busiest nights, as they are in most bars and clubs across the country, and most of the world too I'm sure. On Fridays, the club is mostly full of Wall Street guys who've lied to their wives about late night meetings so they can sip expensive champagne and get lap dances from strippers. I have to admit that those guys make good customers though, because they tend to be arrogant egomaniacs who try to impress us by how many times they can swipe their cards, not seeming to realise it just benefits us more.

Saturdays are usually full with club-goers, who make a quick pit stop at the strip club and end up staying until the early hours. There tends to be more girl customers on Saturdays, which is usually because their drunken guy friends drag them here after a night of partying. I like that though, because I see it as a challenge to make sure that the girls enjoy their night at the strip club way more than the guys. The guys don't really like that though; in fact they get a bit jealous when the strippers pay more attention to the girl customers and not them, but that just makes it all the more entertaining. It's even funnier that a lot of the strippers here are bisexual and actually prefer lavishing their services on the girls. But unfortunately for me, despite some experimenting in my late teens, I don't swing that way, so I don't really get the same amount of enjoyment from it.

The atmosphere in the club is electric tonight, the heavy bass of the music pumping through my veins as I saunter around in my six inch heels, my revealing diamanté bodysuit glimmering under the iridescent pink and purple lights. Numerous eyes glance over at me as I walk between the tables, focusing on my exposed thighs, my heavy cleavage, my swinging hips and ass. Their lustful gazes scan me up and down as I sway past them, and their attention only adds to my feeling of exhilaration, bringing a confident smirk to my face as I continue to scour the club for some of my regulars.

"Hey, sexy. I've been looking for you."

The sound of a familiar voice causes me to abandon my search and I spin around to find Hunter lazily leant back in one of the leather chairs, a glass of whiskey clutched between his fingers. Upon seeing me, he leans forward and quickly scans me up and down, licking his lips afterwards as if he's planning to have me for his next meal. I know I was searching for some of my regulars, but I can't help but feel faintly disappointed by the one I've found.