thirty four

**You drink it just like water,
you say it tastes like candy**

**You drink it just like water,you say it tastes like candy**

ISABELLA

Realistically, there were two ways tonight was going to end. Option one, we would walk out of the private room a little flustered, avoiding eye contact or perhaps laughing off what happened, before heading off to sleep in our separate rooms in the hotel suite and starting over fresh in the morning. Option two, we would both decide that the moment in the private room wasn't enough to satisfy our ravenous desire, and we'd end up rushing back to the hotel, continuing the night into the early hours. Judging by the way that my body is pinned up against the wall as soon as Harry unlocks the suite door, I think it's pretty clear that we're choosing the second option.

After kicking the door shut behind us, Harry's lips immediately find mine again, his warm body firmly pressing me into the wall as our tongues hungrily meet. The kiss is desperate and needy, stemming from the tension that somehow wasn't resolved in the private room earlier, both of us wanting more, craving more, needing more. My hands are in his hair, fingers harshly tugging at the strands, while his roam along every part of my body that he can reach, fingers grabbing at my clothes as if that'll be enough to remove them. When he repeatedly tugs at the hem of my shirt in a manner of impatience, I help out by reaching down and pulling it over my head, our lips separating for a couple seconds as we both remove our shirts simultaneously, the material carelessly thrown across the darkened room before my lips are immediately captured again.

As he pulls me closer, my hands trail up his now bare chest, sliding over the taut muscles and tanned, tattooed skin. It feels so good beneath my fingertips that I'd rake my tongue over it if that part of my body wasn't already occupied inside Harry's mouth. Focusing on that, I gently nibble on his bottom lip and he groans deeply in response, somehow deepening the kiss even more. It's obvious that we're both growing more needy, hungry for more, so with Harry's hands still around my waist, my feet begin to carry me backwards as he guides me into one of the bedrooms. In the darkness, I'm not even sure whose room it is exactly, but neither of us really seem to care, simply wanting to find the nearest bed in the shortest time possible.

Amidst our journey to the bedroom, Harry pushes me up against another wall, seeming unable to hold himself back before we've even reached a bed. I don't mind though, in fact I grow even more turned on by how desperate he is for me, tilting my head up to allow him to kiss me deeper until we're both panting and breathless. Even though we're already pressed chest to chest, I want even more body contact, so I hitch my left thigh around his waist. He immediately grabs it, his warm, large hand squeezing the flesh in a way that makes me moan, the mere sensation of his hands touching my body enough to invoke a burst of pleasure.

The sounds of desperate panting and soft moans float through the darkness as our bodies press themselves tightly against each other, each touch prickling at my skin with heat and anticipation. When his lips leave mine, I think I'm about to get a moment of respite, although I'm proven wrong a few seconds later when his lips land on my neck instead, my eyes fluttering and my head leaning back against the wall as he leaves a trail of kisses down my skin. "Want to eat you out," he mumbles against my neck, his hungry lips ravaging my heated skin while a burst of excitement immediately pulses down to between my legs.