thirty six

A.N. for the 2nd half of this chapter, pls don't leave comments like "this wouldn't happen" or anything along those lines bc while i have done a lot of research for this story (along w my own previous knowledge) i still don't know everything about the criminal justice system, esp. not in america. and besides, this is fiction so let's just run with it. hope u enjoy this one! 🤍

**I just wanna watch you
when you take it off,
take off all your clothes
and watch you take them off**

**I just wanna watch you when you take it off,take off all your clothes and watch you take them off**

ISABELLA

The kiss is hungry and urgent, a product of the anger and frustration that's been simmering between us all night. From the moment our lips connect, Harry immediately delves his tongue into my mouth, pushing it hotly against my own as he explores every crevice of my mouth. I, of course, eagerly let him, meeting his tongue halfway to deepen the kiss even more, feeling his large hand snaking up under my hair to grip the nape of my neck, tipping my head further back as he continues to kiss me with a fervour I don't think I've ever experienced before. His hands are everywhere all at once, one gripping my neck to hold me to to him while the other explores any part of my body he can reach, trailing across my waist, my hips, my back, my chest, my thighs - every touch heightening the rush of excitement thrumming through my veins and pooling between my legs.

My hands are equally as greedy, trailing down his shoulders and fingers running up his chest, unbuttoning his shirt on the way, smirking to myself at the sound of his soft groan when I smooth my palms up his bare, hot skin, memorising the lines of his taut muscles beneath my fingertips. His hands, meanwhile, finish their roam of my body and then find their place on my ass, squeezing roughly before using his grip to pull me even closer, extinguishing what little space existed between us as he pulls me right up against him. I'm already breathless and I can hear the harsh pace of his breath too, both of us already extremely worked up from a kiss. But it's not just a simple kiss. It's hungry, messy, passionate, urgent - conveying a message that neither of us will be satisfied until our desires are met, by whatever means necessary.

Due to this unconscious message relaying between us, we begin to make our way into a bedroom without having to verbally agree on it as our next destination, our bodies already knowing. As I feel myself being practically shoved into the bedroom, my mind briefly reminds me that this is Harry's bedroom, a place I've never been before, but I don't really have much chance to look around because I'm too distracted by Harry pulling down the zipper of my costume, revealing my chest to him as he tugs it all the way down to my navel. Reaching in, his hand slips around to my back to unhook my bra, leaving me in my costume but flinging the bra out from under it, carelessly tossing it across the room. His gaze darkens with lust at the sight of my bare breasts and I moan when he cups one in his palm, humming softly as he teasingly brushes his thumb across my erect nipple.