Cute Sayings For Her/Him

"Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival. "

"If loving you was against the law and kissing you was a crime, I’d happily spend my life in prison doing time."

"If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to say I love you"

"When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you."

"For the last 24 hrs, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, I've missed you."

"My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you're my missing piece."

"Every time you say those 3 beautiful words, I cherish that moment like a treasure. I will never forget the first time you said that you love me"

"Your love has changed me so very much. People say I am a different person now. I guess when you fall in love, everything changes."

"It is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.”

"If a kiss was a raindrop, I’d send you a shower. If a hug was a second, I’d send you an hour. If a smile was water I’d send you the sea. If you needed love, I’d send you me.”

"Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason."

"If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you’re definitely in Love♥”