Cute Messages To Send To Him/Her

"When I 1st saw you, I was scared to talk to you. When I spoke to you I was scared to hold you. When I held you I was scared to love you. Now that I love you Im scared lose you."

"HEY GUESS WHAT?!"

"WHAT?!"

"I LOVE YOU!!

"If nothing lasts forever, can I be your nothing?"

"Ask me why I’m so happy and I’ll give you a mirror"

"If loving you is wrong, then I don’t wanna be right…"

"...Do you have a bandaid?? Cause I just scraped my knee falling for you..."

"Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason"

"I wanna write 'miss you' on a rock and throw it at your face so you know how much it hurts when I miss you"

"Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes."

"I wanted to send u something nice that would make u smile but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox!"

"I don't know what I did to deserve you. I mean, there are 6,973,738,433 people in the world, and you picked ME?! Honestly."

WARNING: ALOT OF CHEESINESS

"I guess you should call and cancel all appointments for today. 'Cos I can't seem to get you out of my head!!"

"We've managed to commit the perfect crime! I stole your heart and you stole mine. ;)"

"I fell in love with you because of a million tiny things you never knew you were doing."

"There are 12 months in a year... 30 days in a month... 7 days in a week... 24 hours in a day... 60 minutes an hour... but only one like YOU in a lifetime."

"I used to think that dreams do not come true, but then I quickly changed my mind the moment I laid my eyes on you."

"If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to let a second pass by without your love."

"They say, as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn't a waste. So when things go terribly wrong and you feel like giving up, please remember you still have me."

"If you were a triangle you'd be acute one (: "