Cute Pick-Up Lines for Her/Him

"If you're here, who's running heaven?"

"Hey, you're pretty and I'm cute. Together we'd be Pretty Cute.."

"Mario is Red. Sonic is blue. Press start to join and be my player 2."

"If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer."

"You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine."

"It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me."

"God gave us two ears, two eyes, two legs and two hands, but he only gave us one heart, and he wanted me to find you and tell you, you are the second one"

"Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?"

"How does it feel? she ask's what; you say 2 be the only star in the sky?"

"I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U?"

"I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"

"There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms."

"Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes..."

"My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?"

"Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine."

"Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you."

"My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U."

"If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber."

"Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte" (OKAY THAT I HAD TO LAUGH AT LMAO)

"Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because green eggs and... DAMN"

"Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces"

"If you were a booger I'd pick. you first" (ew. wtaf??! )

"Are you a campfire? Cause you are hot and I want s'more."

"You wanna know what's beautiful? Read the first word again."

"Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless."

"Hello how are you? [Fine] Hey, I didn't ask you how you looked!"

"Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them." (DAMNNNNNN)

"Did you fart, cause you blew me away."

LMFAO I CAN EVEN.FINISH THIS.IM.DONE JZIWNEIDWKNDD

jk one more (:

"Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?" (: