Chapter 1:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Albus' POV:

   Am I dead? I sure feel like it.

   My head hurts, my back hurts, I just hurt.

   I remember falling.

   GIA!

   I sit up fastly and see Gia sitting in my lap. Which makes me sigh of relief.

   "Who the bloody hell are you?" Wait I know that voice. It's uncle Ron.

   I thought he was at the burrow tho. Oh well. I look around and realize that I am at the burrow, but everything looks different.

   "Who are you and how did you get in my house?"

   I look around and see my whole family, but they look young and some are supposed to be dead.

   Gia starts crying and I hold her close "shhhhh baby girl its ok." I look at the other people and say. "I think we time travelled."

   "What on earth do you mean?" Gran... Well Molly said.

   "Umm." I blush some because I can't get Gia to stop crying. "Gia shhh your ok... Stop crying love." When I got Gia to calm down I looked up and said "my daughter here found a time turner, I took it from her to give it to my dad, but when I was about to give it to him it broke and this happened."

   "How can we believe you?" Remus asked. Damn dad wasn't lying when he said Teddy looks like his dad.

   "I'll take veritiserum if y'all could please stop aiming your wands at my daughter. Your scaring her."

   They point their wands down, I take mine out slowly and roll it away.

   Mom... I mean Ginny picks it up.

   Tonks hands me the veritiserum "three drops will do!"

   I take it with no issue. They wait for it to work and I suddenly feel fuzzy.

   "How did you get here?" Dad...Harry asked.

   "I told yall that my daughter managed to get ahold of a time turner, so I went to return it to my dad, then I fell with her in my arms and the time turner broke. Now we're here."

   "Are you a death eater?" Hermione asked.

   "Helllllll no! I'll kill myself before I betray my family like that."

   "Who are you?"

   "Albus Severus Potter."

   Everyone looks shocked. Mom... Damn I mean Ginny says "well he does look a lot like Harry so I'm not surprised!"

   Tonks gives me the antidote and Gia giggles at her crazy hair "pretty hair!"

   "Thank you!" Tonks said grinning.

   "I'm sorry did you say your middle name is Severus?" Dad... Harry said eyes wide.

   "Yes. There is a very good reason tho."

   "Well introduce yourself of course!" Gran said.

   "This is totally against time traveling rules, but I'm sure someone will have to obliviate y'all after this. Well anyways yall know I'm Albus Severus Potter, 15 going on 16, born September 1st, 2006. I'm from August 20th, 2022." I said bashfully "Umm whats the date?"

   "August 20th, 1996!" The twins said.

   Wow that was freaky! "Ok, so I'm gonna be a 6th year... Umm don't freak out I'm a slytherin."