Chapter 5:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Albus' POV:

   What that's impossible... He's supposed to be dead. Tears well up in my eyes and I grab my wand and aim it at him.

   The James look alike holds his hands up in surrender. I have a curse on the tip of my tounge, but before I could do anything dad aims his wand at me and says "expelliarmus!"

   My wand soars into dad's hand, but that doesn't stop me from glaring at the James look alike. "Who the Fuck are you?"

   "Al calm down, it's me James." The James look alike said thinking I'll believe him.

   "James Sirius Potter is dead! What sort of sick joke is this?" I asked voice high pitched.

   Gia looks over confused, so like any other Potter she walks over.

   I panic when she gets close to the stranger "Gianna!" I pick her up and put her behind me holding her hand so she can't get away.

   Gia let's out a frustrated cry. Dad says "Albus calm down! I thought someone was tryna fuck with my brain too when I saw him."

   "And they must've because James is dead, I WATCHED HIM DIE!" I'm now crying because of old memories.

   "Daddy stop crying." Gia said softly. I pick her up and hold her close to my chest. "Shh donut worry be happy!"

   I laugh some, but it was a sob laugh. "Thanks love." I glare harshly at the James look alike. "If you are James Sirius Potter then what do you know that no one else knows?"

   James look alike looks me dead in the eye and I can't it hurts too much! "You told me you had a miscarriage right before I died."

   My heart stops. I only told Scorpius and James. Dad's eyes widen and I say "how do you know that?"

   "You came into my room sobbing that you were pregnant again, but I calmed you down and made you tell Scorpius... Four weeks later you came crying to me again because you woke up in a pile of blood."

   I sob some dad whispers "here is veritiserum. It'll tell you if this is real or no."

   "Ok..." I give him Gia and take the veritiserum.

   Gia grins "Hi grandpa!"

   Dad chuckles "Hi Gia!"

   I smile some at the scene, but I look at the James look alike and frown. "Three drops would do."

   He nods taking the veritiserum from me and knocks back three drops. I watch as his eyes fog over and I say "what is your name?"

   "My name is James Sirius Potter."

   "How old are you?"

   "I'm supposed to be seventeen, but I feel fifteen."

   "How are you here? You are supposed to be dead."

   "I don't know how I'm here."

   "What is the last thing you remember?"

   "Delphi saying the killing curse torwards you while your back was turned. I remember panicking and jumping between the curse and you. Then after that was a blur. And finally I woke up in Godrics Hallow with a grave that had my name on it."

   I take a deep breath and ask "why did you do it?"

   "Because your my baby brother... I didn't want you to die." He looks sad and continues "also I didn't have a kid to go home to, you did." He then smiles some "besides just because I'm more like a Weasley doesn't mean I'm not part Potter! You of all people know that we are well known for jumping in front of curses for people we love."

   Everyone gives dad and Harry a pointed look and both of them shrug embarrassed and saying "whattt." They look at each other with the same facial expression.

   "Well that wasn't creepy at all." Ron said.

   "Umm we are technically the same person... I'm just a little older." Dad said.

   "Dad you are not a little older you are over twenty years older!" I said with a grin.

   Some people chuckle dad just glares at me "haha very funny!" I can tell by his eyes that he's only joking. "On a more serious note, are you two ok?" He gestures to me and Gia. "Like you gave me a heart attack when you fell!"

   "Ohhh! Yeah we're ok. My back is sore, but other than that we're fine." I said with a small smile. I look at my big brother and say "I can't believe your alive."

   He smiles some "I can't either!"

   I can't help it I hug him close amd start crying again.

   James awkwardly pats my back "it's ok dude."

   When I released myself from the hug I wipe my eyes and chuckle saying "sorry I've been really emotional lately!"

   "Your not pregnant again are you?" James said eyes wide.

   I slap his arm some "don't jinx that!"

   "Why can't my kids be innocent!" I heard dad mumble.

   "Hey! You have no room to talk you and moms first time was right after the war and legally it'll be considered rape because she was 16 and you were 17." I said defensively.

   Dads eyes widen so does everyone else's. The brothers glare at both Harry and my dad.

   "Uhh how do you know that?" Dad asked blushing.

   "I really need to stop hanging out with you and mom while you have a few drinks y'all get way to honest!" I said shuddering some.

   Dad blushes a bright red "erm I can explain... Let's just say everyone was mega happy that the war was over and a lot of kids were born nine months to a year later."

   "Also we know that you got our baby sister pregnant when she was like eighteen!" The twins said deathly calm.

   "Uhhhhh... That was not on purpose at all!" Dad said looking down.

   I look at James and say "are you the only one returning from the dead?"

   "No."

   Dad looks kinda sad and he says "people who died within the last fourty one years are showing up out of nowhere... Tho its only people who were still younger and not quite ready to die... Like my parents."

End of chapter.