Epilogue:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Albus' POV:

"Mom! Scorpius!" I said excitedly.

Scorpius immeaditly kisses me and I grin.

Mom and dad kiss also, but I don't pay attention.

I hear the brothers gag at the sight of my parents kissing.

"What am I not allowed to kiss my wife?" Dad said amused.

"She's our sister!" Ron said.

"Well she's technically older than you right now and is married. News flash married couples kiss, just be happy that's all you saw!" Mom said grinning.

"Mommmmm!" Me and James said embarrassed.

"What!" She said.

Dad just shakes his head amused.

Scorpius looks at Gia and goes to her. He touches her shoulder some.

Gia jumps some, looks over her shoulder, and gasps "DADA!"

She jumps up and hugs him.

Scorpius grins and picks her up "hi cutie!"

I smile at the scene in front of me.

Mom says "Hermione should be here soon!"

"Does she know how to get us back?" James asked.

"Yes, she and my dad are preparing to take us all home shortly." Scorpius said.

"As much as I hate to say this, but did someone inform Karl that his daughter is here?" I asked.

"Yes I contacted him immeaditly." Scorpius said. "I do believe that he deserves to know."

"I thought that little snake didn't really give a shit about Gia?" James said.

"He does! I may hate his guts and he may hate mine, but there is one thing we have in common. We both love Gia very much."

Just then Hermione and Draco show up and say "we only have a few minutes to leave!"

"Ok, who will do the obliviating?" Dad asked.

"I will." Hermione said. She aims her wand at the past "I'm sorry." She whispers "Obliviate."

When their memories are erased we time travel back home.

Karl spots Gia immeaditly and Scorpius gives him the baby.

"Oh my God Gia thank God your alright!"

"Dadddddd!" She said grinning and hugs him.

Karl kisses her head. We nod at each other and I look at my boyfriend and say in his ear "I think I'm pregnant babe!"

His eyes widen and he kisses me.

I may be young, but my fate is to be here with my boyfriend and children. No one will tell me otherwise.

We lived happily ever after!

The end.

Omg don't kill me! I had so many ideas for whis story, but I forgot them all and got bored... I'm terribly sorry, but at the same time if you liked this story I have other stories very similar and a little longer than this.

Well good bye... 😶🙂