Chapter 3:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Albus' POV:

   I smile some "my mom and dad got together June 1997, during dad's sixth year and mom's fifth year.

   "Since when did Harry like Ginny?" Ron asked. "The Ginny part makes sense, but Harry..."

   "You do realize that my mom loves my dad for who he is and not for the boy who lived, right?" I said crossing my arms raising my eyebrow.

   "Holy crap don't do that!" George said eyes wide. "Your posture looks exactly like Ginny and that look damn it looked exactly like Harry!"

   "Well I've been told that I have a terrible mix of both my parents tempers! Mom straight up said I may be alike dad, but when it comes to me being possessive over my shit when it comes to my siblings thats all her!"

   "But still..." Ron said.

   "Look from what my dad has told me it seems that he saw mom and her boyfriend at the time snogging and he wanted to kill Dean for doing so... To him he thought he wanted to do that because he saw her as a sister. So the more he saw my mom with another dude dad realized he was jealous."

   My past parents both blush. "What's your favorite memory?" Molly asked.

   "Well I have a few, but my most recent one... I can show y'all a memory!"

   They nod.

   I have my wand and you can see my memory... Don't ask.

Third person POV:

   You can see Draco holding Gia in his lap at the kitchen table. Scorpius was right across from them while Albus made himself and Gia a drink.

   It looks like Gia is barley younger than she is now.

   Gia was sitting in Draco's lap facing him grinning "Dwaco!"

   Draco smiles at her "no love it's Draco!"

   "Dwaco!" She said giggling.

   "Say Dray."

   "Dray!"

   "Say co."

   "Co!"

   "Now put it together, Draco!"

   "DWACO!" She said laughing.

   Draco smiles and sighs. Albus comes over and gives Gia her cup then he sits next to Scorpius "its not gonna work Draco!"

   Scorpius grins "yeah be happy you get called Dwaco I get called Scorpus or scor-pie!"

   Memory ends.

Albus' POV:

   They all smirk amused. Harry says "I still can't believe that the Malfoys are civil in the end!"

   "Scorp and I forced everyone to talk things out! Here's another memory!"

A/n: pretend Harry and Ginny don't know Albus had been drinking the night he got pregnant because he didn't want to throw James or himself under the bus.

The memory starts.

Third person POV:

   You can see Albus and Harry sitting alone in the kitchen. Albus says "when is mom and Lils gonna be home?"

   "Umm I dunno... However long it takes for them to shop I guess." Harry said taking a shot of firewhiskey hissing at the burn.

   "Bet I can take that better than you!" Albus said smirking.

   Harry eyes him "you are under age."

   "Yes so it's not like we're in public."

   "Give me a good reason why I should let you have one shot." Harry said raising a eyebrow.

   "I am a teen dad who has a two year old going through her terrible twos and I am stressed the hell out!"

   Harry thinks for a second "ight, one shot no more and don't tell your mom." He poor's the shot in the shot glass and passes it to Albus.

   Albus takes the shot and knocks it back, his reaction is just a smile.

   "Nah you knocked that back like it's water. Albus that was not your first shot!"

   "What I dunno what you're talking about?" Albus said trying not to blush.

   Harry gives him the look "boy don't lie to me! You shouldn't be able to drink firewhiskey like it's water!"

   Albus grins "dad you've met Gias father."

   Harry rolls his eyes and says "I wish I didn't."

   "You can't possibly think that I had sex with him sober right because who in their right mind would do that!"

   Harry chokes some "well I feel like an idiot!"

   Albus chuckles "ight when I'm 17 I bet I can out drink ya!"

   "Nu-huh I ain't that stupid to take that offer from my 15 year old son! You got that from your mom... The being able to handle alcohol part. Also the times I did a drinking contest 9 months later your brother, you, and your sister popped out! So I'm good."

   Albus gags "ok I'm done!" He gets up and leaves.

   The memory ends.

Albus' POV:

   All the teens laugh. The adults however looked like they didn't know how to react to that.

   "So why did your parents wait to have kids." The twins asked.

End of chapter.