-two-

You woke up to the sound of speaking,realising you had fallen asleep in your seat you stretch looking around.chelsea is sat infront of you scrolling through her phone and the boys are all shaving whilst trying to stay steady as the RV drives "so much concentration for such dumb boys" you laugh lightly. You hear tanner and Alex laugh as Dakota turns around fake gasping. As he slides the razor across his cheek he begins speaking in very girly petty voice "You bitch take it back" you laugh and crinkle your noise as you whisper "never"z Dakota let's out a laugh as he turns back to the mirror. "I'm gonna get ready" you say casually as you want to freshen up from sleeping on this chair all night. Rummaging into your suitcase you pull out an outfit and walk into the bathroom. You pull your hair into a ponytail as you wipe off your old makeup. You pull off your clothes leaving you in a matching light blue lace underwear set. As you reach for your deodorant the door opens and you flinch looking to the bathroom door. "Oh my god I am so sorry" Dakota chokes out. Your arms cover your body as you watch Dakotas eyes scan your body "DUDE GET OUT" you growl out as he zones back in and jumps slamming the door shut. Quickly you begin getting ready.You feel the RV come to a stand still as you pull on your shoe. Today you wore your black skater skirt and red vest top with your black converse.pulling your hair from the ponytail you let it lay across your shoulders as you put your clothes in the hamper and walk out of the bathroom. "Hey girl we just parked...RV needs to be cleaned etc so we are gonna chill about then come back to this parking lot at like 5 to start the show" chelsea says holding onto her bag. Picking up yours you smile "sounds fab...where's the boys"  you say not bothering to put on a jacket "well tanner grabbed his phone and started taking a Instagram video and Alex and Dakota being the dogs they are lay down on the grass like two pugs." You laugh as you both leave the RV, you both go looking for the lads on the camping park site you had parked on. "Hey ima get a drink, want anything?" Chelsea says as she begins walking to the cafe "just an energy drink thanks boo" you laugh as she playful skips to the cafe, as you turn the corner you hear voices. "Bro I literally saw everything" "no way..." "I've never really looked at lizzy that way but damn." You here Dakota says cooly. Letting out a light laugh you turn the corner and walk towards them like you hears nothing "sup idiots" you laugh as they all shut up and just smile up at you. Sitting on the bench beside Dakota you look at the boys infront of you on the other side "what yall talking bout" you say putting your bag under neath the table. "Just what we are going to do for 6 hours" Alex says casually looking around.  You took a mental note of the way Dakota was looking down at you,you were always the shortest so the boys would have to look slightly down to make eye contact. You feel Chelsea sit beside you as she gives you your energy drink, you giggle lightly and hug it. " she's reunited with her true love" tanner smiles sarcastically as you open it and take a sip. Placing it on the table it is immediately picked up as you watch Dakota take a sip.putting it down he licks his lips and smiles at you cheekily."did you just.." you gasp standing up. Youhear a uhoh from Chelsea as you stare at Dakota "SQUARE UP BOY" you say dramatically. You watch as Dakota smirks,taking off his SnapBack as he stands up. He walks up to you so you were practically touching and looks down at you still with a large smirk on his face. "You make the first move" he laughs as his gaze doesn't faulter. "Yo chelsea I'm sorry for what I'm about to do to your brother" you say with a sassy tone as you lift up your arm. Smacking his chest expecting him to flinch. Dakota doesn't even blink as he begins smiling "ohhh noooo" he says with sarcasm as he turns to the others."I'm so wounded" he carries on making the others laugh. "Made you turn around" you laugh as you jump onto his back making him shout. Wrapping your arms around him you try pulling him to the floor.with great success you pull the older boy to the ground with a thud. You giggle as you see his worried expression "how did you just floor me" he gasps as you hear the other ones taking photos. "I'm like a spider" you laugh,jumping on top of him. Straddling his waist you laugh as he tries to keep you away from him. As you grip his bicep trying to pin him to the ground,he lifts his waist to buck you off which doesn't work.the light material of his jogging bottoms touching you quickly.You both go wide eyed as you realise you were in just a skirt. You both try and distract each other,You feel hands creep to your side,tickling you. You let out a giggle as his head goes to the crook of your neck as he laughs tickling you. "pile on!" Tanner screams jumping ontop of you and Dakota. You let out a groan as the older boy lays ontop of you. Within seconds they are all sat on you. You were pressed against Dakotas body,his hot breaths travelling down your neck. You blush as Dakota let's out a groan. You feel his hand pressed against your back inbetween you and tanner. "How's ya dick Dak" Alex says sitting ontop of us all. " I'm pain" he chokes out as you all jump off him. Kneeling beside Dakota he covers his face as he tries to calm down from the pain. Chelsea and Alex both sit back at the table as tanner laughs bending down beside you as you look down at Dakota feeling bad. "Awe how about you kiss it better lizzy" he smirks walking off as Dakota uncovers his face as it goes red. You cover your face and mutter an oh my gosh. "I mean...if you wanted to" you hear as you uncover your face you see Dakota looking up at your calmly,as he lightly smiles at you. You blush again, pushing your hair behind your ear. You look down at Dakotas eyes as he stares back at you. Biting his lip his hand lightly lays itself on your exposed leg. "Lizzy.." he begins speaking as your heart begins racing.