part 10

Dakota slowly laid his head onto your shoulder as the tears slowly stop. "Do you think I'm doing the right thing?" He whispers as you both look down the corridor. "What do you mean?" You question playing with his hand. "Bringing you guys to these places... you have been targeted so much..  because I bring you here" his voice cracks a bit as he speaks. "Dak,you cant hide us from everything. We chose to come with you" you smile at how innocent the older boy looked as he cuddled up to you like a child. Resting your head on his you sigh. You sit in peace and quiet until the sun rose and it was time for you all to leave. The packing and exit was quiet.  Just the noise of chelsea speaking to her camera. You all felt emotionally drained. As you entered the RV, you felt a rush of sickness go over you. Sprinting past the others you kneel over the small toilet,throwing up the contents of your stomach. 5 minutes and the rv is moving, your head still over the toilet bowl. You clean yourself up and brush your teeth. Sauntering out of the bathroom you spot Dakota sat on the sofa on his phone. Without hesitation you climb up and crawl into his side. Immediatley his arm wraps around you and he places his phone down. "You okay baby?" You just shake your head feeling him move you onto his lap. The others in the back room playing a game. You groan as you nuzzle your head into his chest. "Not feeling good?" You look up st him. He looked better than he did in the investigation, the colour in his eyes back and his skin more pink. You lean up kissing his lips quickly. You watch as he licks his lips as his hand goes to your thigh. Slowly his fingers trail up and down the exposed skin from your skirt.  You lean your head back down to his shoulder as his fingers get higher and higher before going back down. A boost of confidence fills you as you lightly kiss the skin by his shoulder,slowly trailing it up his neck. His fingers stop as he replaces it with his full hand. Slowly moving it under your skirt. You notice how he shivered when you kissed below his ear. You lightly run your tongue across the area making him let put a shakey sigh. Your hands go around his neck as you move yourself so you are straddling his lap. Soft biting and licking at his neck. The brunettes eyes shut as he focuses on the feeling. Neither of you realise you are being watched until you hear a fake gag. Instead of jumping apart, you just turn to look at the culprit. Tanner had a goofy smile on his face as he stared at you both. "Do you mind?"Dakota chokes out,pissed off you were both interrupted. Tanner raises his hand before walking back to the backroom, silently trying to to laugh. As the door shuts you hear them all laughing. As you turn back to the older boy you are picked up over his shoulder. Quickly he moves you both to the bathroom.  Locking the door even quicker. You are instantly pushed up against the wall, his mouth exploring your neck and jaw. Within seconds your skirt is on the floor and you are feeling insecure. The only time you had done anything like this, it was pitch black..
Dakota notices your fear as he slowly takes off his own shirt. Your lips connect as all fear melts. Your hands messing up his hair as his trail down to your ass. ..

-dont know if you wanted anymore smut so time jump-

You leant on the wall steadying your breathing as Dakota begins to get dressed. You slip on your clothes in silence,turning to look in the mirror,his arms wrap around your waist and he rests his head on your shoulder as he looks into the mirror at you. His messy hair covered his forehead as he stood shirtless."I love you" he whispers,pecking your cheek. You giggle and turn to face him in his arms.

"I love you too Dak"

Please read below
I have no idea how to continue this! I can either start a new book or you lot can give me ideas??