⚠️ -seven- ⚠️

MATURE!!!! PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNG OR SENSITIVE!!!

Scroll

As Dakotas hand presses to your back,you let out a sigh as his lips remove from yours and attach themselves to your jaw making you shudder. Letting your one hand slide up to play with his hair as his mouth bites and kisses at your jaw and neck. You let out a soft giggle as he uses his free arm to lift himself up as he positions himself above you. Looking up at his brown eyes you realise just how In love you were and how as you get older,Dakota never seems to change. The same goofy grin on his face as he lowers himself onto you,kissing your lips as he lays in between your legs. Your hands run through the back of his hair,his tongue swipes over you lip and you open your mouth. His tongue immediately reaches inside licking at your own. You hear a breathy groan come out of his mouth as you lightly pull at his hair. Lightly you run your hand across his shirtless back as his own hands slowly reach under your shirt. You feel him lift up your shirt,pulling it off your body revealing your black lace bra. He looks down at your body as you watch him bite his lip. "Fuck" he mutters lowly as his hands run down your body. You mentally thank Dakota for just bringing you a shirt. You watch as Dakota lightly kisses down your body untill he gets to the waistband of your matching underwear. Looking up at you he looks for some sort of approval,you smile lightly biting your lip as you lightly shut your eyes. You feel his breath get closer to your covered core as you feel the lightest of kisses upon them. You let out a quiet moan as you feel him laugh,before continuing he light kiss up and down your underwear. You feel him lightly bite as his hands quickly pull them down your legs throwing the somewhere in the room. Slightly open your eyes you see Dakota licking his own lips before bending down and licking a wide stripe up your core making you let out a quick moan as you lean your head back. "Dakota" you moan as your hand goes to his fluffy,still slightly wet hair. His tongue quickly lapped at your core,leaving small kisses in between each lick. Tightening your grip on his hair you lightly pull for him to your face. As soon as his eyes meet your,you smash your lips to his as he lightly grinds his jogging bottoms against your now exposed and throbbing core  You hear him let out a throaty moan as he mutters against your lips "I fucking love you" you feel Dakotas free hand go from your waist to his jogging bottoms and boxers as he pulls them down his legs without breaking the kiss. You feel him pull away from your lips as he goes to lean to go in his jogging bottom pockets.You grab his wrist pulling him onto you."I'm on birth control" you mutter as you kiss his collarbone. You feel Dakota hum in response before asking if you had done this before to which you shake your head no. "Baby just tell me if you want to stop" he says lowly. You feel him slowly press against you as he takes it as his turn to kiss your shoulders. "I love you so much" just as he finishes he pushes himself into you making you take in a sharp breath. You hear him do the same as he lightly licks across your collarbone "my beautiful girl" he says biting his lip as he pulls out,pushing in a bit tougher this time making you let out a more vocal moan. You notice the pain slowly subside,slowly it began to turn to pleasure as he pushed him self deeper and deeper into you making you open your mouth . "Dakota,fuck" you say as he continues thrusting into you. You look up at his face,seeing his eyes trained on your face.As soon as you make eye contact his leans down kissing your lips deeply,pulling away every so often to let out a moan or to whisper a compliment on how amazing you were or how lucky he was. Your hand goes to the back of your neck as his forehead leans on yours, his eyes slowly scanning up and down yours face. You notice his thrusts get a bit tougher and deeper as his breathing gets deeper and faster. You look down to see your body's glistening with sweat and the motions Dakota was doing as his hips hit against yours. You feel the tightness in your stomach slowly loosening as Dakotas thrusts get more un even,leaning down he places his head in the crook of your neck,muttering that he was close. You hum lightly,your nails slightly scratching his back as with one last thrust you let out a loud moan as you finally undo,Dakota groaning as he lets go inside of you. Your legs feel like jelly as you lay,your eyes closed as you pant lightly. Hearing Dakota let out a soft whine,he slowly pulls out of you,after a while you notice him climbing off the bed ,he pulls on his white Calvin clein boxers as you see him jog to the bathroom. Shutting your eyes once more you try to control your breathing which was rushed and uneven. Moments later you feel a light fabric rub against your top inner thigh,opening your eyes you see Dakota wiping up your legs. His eyes still travelling up your body. You smile lightly as he stands up throwing the the cloth into the sink. You lean over the bed pulling on your black underwear before falling back onto the bed,a light smile will on your face. You watch as Dakota looks in the mirror messing with his finally dry hair,it was funny to see him without any product in his hair as it made him look younger and more like his old self. Turning around he sees you admiring him and with a grin he walks,climbing on the bed.He throws the quilt onto you both as he pulls you ontop of him before kissing your head. "Darling you are my world" he lets out a light giggle before noticing you drifting off into a sleep.he hugs you tighter to his chest as he smiles,drifting off himself. As you drift off you think about how tough the investigations were and wondered about the next investigations,all worries were brushed away as you feel the older boy snuggle into you as he lets out a light hum.

-Flash back sponsored by Tanner not noticing that his flashlight moved quicker than he did when a voice appeared-

Laying on the sofa,you were worn out from going to Death Valley with the boys. You push your face onto the furry pillow as you let out a sigh.You feel someone climb on the sofa laying at the back of you with his back pressed to the back of the sofa as you lay near the edge. Turning to face him you smile, Dakotas hair fell over his eyes as you laugh at the fact he finally wasn't wearing his hat. His shirt neck line was stretched and baggy revealing his collarbone. You laughing leaning over quickly kissing the exposed bone making him laugh. His arm rests on your arm as you slowly get a bit sleepier. "So you and max?" He says smirking at you. Max was a boy in your class,he had offered to take you on a date and you had said no. It may have been because he thought he was a show horse but after telling the boys,suddenly they had came up with lots of comebacks. "There's no me and max
twatface" you groan,closing you eyes. "Awh but you could share some hay" you look up at him and roll your eyes,you turn over and go to get up but are pulled back down onto the sofa and enveloped into his arms as your back presses against his chest.You laugh as he rests his head on yours.

-end of flashback sponsored by Dakota having more YouTube channels than zoella-