Chapter 1

Mal POV.

Me and Evie were in our dorm room and we heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Ben. I smiled and sat down on the end of my bed. Cotillion was 6 weeks ago now and i still wasn't feeling to good but, i didn't want to worry Ben so i booked a doctors appointment. As i'm Lady of the court ( Apparently that's an engaged to be engaged to be engaged) Ben informs me on whats going on and every now and then i attend meetings. Ben asked me if i wanted to come to a meeting later i declined as i have the doctors appointment but he doesn't know that. I just said that i was a bit tired so i wanted an early night even though the meeting was at 4. He just said ok and then i felt a bit dizzy. I just ran to the bathroom at that point Evie had already left so it was just me and Ben. He asked me if i was alright and held my hair back. I said i'm fine washed my face and left the room.

Ben's POV.

I knocked on Mal and Evie's door Mal answered she sat on her bed and i asked her if she wanted to come to a meeting. She said she wanted and early night even though the meeting was at 4. I just thought maybe she didn't want to come. Then she turned very pale and ran to the bathroom and was sick i pulled her hair out  her face and asked if she was alright she ignored me then she washed her face and walked out the room. Maybe she was just sick and didn't want to come to the meeting i closed the door behind me as Evie had left already so we could talk alone.

Authors note- Sorry if this is bad i'm not very good at writing xx