Chapter 7

*2 years later*
Mal's POV.

Today is the twins second birthday there so big now. I miss Auradon but i wouldn't change what happened for the world because otherwise Maddie and Mason would have grown up without there amazing aunts Celia and Dizzy. Sadly for us today they are going to Auradon as the new programme to bring over four new VK's. Audrey and Ben haven't got married yet but they will after ben turns 18 whuch us next month. Me Maddie and Mason watched from a distance as Evie,Jay and Carlos took Dizzy, Celia and two other VK's. All of a sudden Maddie and Mason ran after Dizzy and Celia then hugged them. I ran after them and i apologised to them both then Jay looked at me and his jaw dropped. That made Carlos get out and Evie. Carlos asked if he was dead and Jay stayed silent but Evie on the other hand started crying and ran over to me. She hugged me so tightly and didn't let go she said to never leave again. I told her everything about what Audrey did then she told me to get in the car just then realising i had the twins. She squealed so load and gave them a hug and asked for there names. At that moment Jay and Carlos were still in shock so they were not saying anything. I smiled and i said "This is Maddie who is the eldest by 2 minutes and this is Mason. Once again she hugged them. Dizzy and Celia were crying at thus point.
I told Evie i couldnt have done it without the help from the worlds greatest aunties Celia and Dizzy. They looked at eachother and smiled. Then Carlos said "whats Ben gonna think" I didnt know what to say. I didnt want to break u pwhat could be a happy marriage but then i want revenge on that cow. I said " When i get to Auradon ill find somewhere where no one eill find me and we can live a better life" but then Evie said "Mal, Ben loves you and always has done he wants tou back more than anything,and they dont get married for another month" i looked at Evie and couldnt say no so i agreed.