Chapter 6

Mal's POV.
Tommorow is my due date but my waters have just broke. Drizzella came rushing downstairs with her rubber gloves with an exited look on her face. She told Dizzy and Celia to stand outside as it might be scarring.

*5 hours in*
Drizzella: just 1 more pjsh and you will have your first baby.
I pushed so much and i heard the baby cry she told me it was a girl. I cried then i remembered i habe to keep pushing.
Drizzella: Mal good job 1 more push and the second baby will be here!
I screamed so much and then sparks went up from the lamps and and all electricity went of from auradon and the isle. Then i heard the 2nd cry Drizzella shouted "its a boy!" I cried thus was so perfect. Drizzela cut the umbillical cords and she called Dizzy and Celia back in. They saw the babies and asked what i was gonna call them i said..... " im going to call the girl Maddie and the boy Mason!"
Dizzy and Celia cried as well and i gave them a baby to hold each and we all were crying. Maddie had dark purple hair with green eyes and Mason has brown hair with green eyes. Its know past midnight and its officially there due date but they came a day early. I hope Auradon fixes the lights soon to.

Ben POV.
Its just passed midnight and its the twins due date but i woke up earlier than that something happened on the isle to turn all the lights of. A spark. I wish Mal was here she would have made a great mum.Later im going to pop by to Evie to see how she's doing. Sge said shes gonna make two gender neutral baby outfits and going to get one of Mal's dresses and we will have a memorial for them.