Chapter 8

Mal POV.
We pulled up to Auradon prep like when me,Evie,Jay and Carlos pulled up for the first time. Lots of people were there. Including Fairy godmother, Lady Belle and Adam but i didnt see Ben. I asked Evie but she said that he wasn't feeling very well and he would meet them later. I was relifed about that. Then Evie, Jay and Carlos got out the car. The welcomed thr new VK's and then Evie made an announcement she said " I know its been a long time but we have to agree we miss her" Then i walked out of the car with the twins. The band players dropped there instraments, people holding signs dropped them and Belle swooned. Fairy godmother came over to me and said i thought you were dead. Thats when i told her what Audrey did they caught it on the cameras and it would probably be on the Auradon news. Luckily they didnt notice the twins. Belle then came over  and asked me to come inside.

I went inside and the first thing Belle and Adam asked were who were the children. I replied with "before the thing happened with Audrey i found out i was pregnant with twins, yes these are your granchildren" They both started crying and gave me a hug then picked them up to look at them. I then said "there names are Maddie Belle Beast and Mason Florian Beast. Maddie is 2 minutes older" Audrey thought she heard her name but it wasnt it was just us. Then i waved and said "im back" just like i did to Uma. She pretended to be shocked and said well its too late now anyway were engaged but then i said "but whose Lady of the caught" then i gave her an evil glair and waved as she stormed of. All of a sudden i hear Ben coming downstairs he said without realising i was tgere to his parents "was Audrey screaming again i wish Mal was here still" Then Maddie and Mason toddled over to him he said hi to them not realising who they were then i walked over to them i whispered to them to tap on him and call daddy suddenly in unison they called "daddy".He slowly turns around and he picked me up an spun me round just like he did when he found out i was pregnant then he passionatly kissed me. I then introduced Maddie and Mason. Then he shook his head and and said "wait.... but your dead" i laughed and told him to watch the news so he did and he called Audrey and said well u punished someelse for nothing so im going to punish you for everything so im going to send you to the isle for the rest of the time the villans are kept there. I smiled and he passionatly kissed me agaon then he picked.up the twins and hugged us close and together.
Thats when Adam said "well we have our heirs to the throne" i never thought of it like that but i guess they are. Then cheekily i whispered to Ben "Hey is it to early to try for another" he looked at me with a cheeky look he  took out something from his pocket and he said"Mal i kept thus for you even though i thought you were dead" then he got on 1 nee and he proposed. I said yes and i asked everyone who wss staring at us if they could watch the twins for a bit. They all said yes then Ben carried me upstairs bridal stile. When we got in the room we lock th le door........