Chapter 2

Mal POV:

I left the room with Ben in it. Hopefully he didn't suspect anything. I hadn't told anyone i thought i was pregnant so i called Evie up to come to the doctors with me as i was terrified.

Evie - E       Mal- M

*The call*

M: Evie.....

E: Mal are you okay

M: No can you come to the doctors with me I've got an appointment and i'm scared 

E: No problem ill meet u at the dorm in 5 minutes okay don't be worried whatever it is it will be fine

M: Thanks Evie see you in a minute

E:Ok bye

*End of call*

Evie's POV:

I saw Mal in the dorm pacing up and down the room she was biting her finger nails and pulling her hair. I said " Come on M lets go" she followed and didn't say a word i knew something was up and Ben said something to me earlier about Mal asking if she was alright because she was sick. I asked " Mal what are we going to the doctors for?" she  looked up and mumbled "ithinkimightbe.......pregnant" i hugged her and she told me " E this isn't a good thing i'm 16 we are still in school and Ben's king the kingdom will think we are irresponsible" she started crying i stopped walking ans wiped her eyes i told her we are almost there and you might not even be pregnant. She let out a small smile and i said that even if she is pregnant i can make clothes for it and we could have so much fun. She gave me a glare and whispered "we're here E" i was nervous for her.

Mal POV.

We got to the front steps of the hospital and we were on time as soon as we got in there i was called in. I told Evie to wait outside as i wanted to do this on my own and if i am pregnant wait until were outside as she would most likely scream.