Chapter 5

Mal's POV.

I cant believe Audrey hit me! I woke up not in the alley way she hit me in though. I was on the Isle. Dizzy spotted me she got me up and brought me into the salon. Celia was in there with her and they both hugged me i told them about what happened. Then i said "the worst part is that im pregnant...... with twins" i started crying and they hugged me they told me they would help me all the way. Then i saw on the auradon news Ben making a speech saying i was dead with Audrey in the backround. That little devil.

*6 months later*
Im now 7 months pregnant and Celia and Dizzy have helped me so much and Drizzela is actually really exited to deliver the babies though, but thats the bit i'm dreading. I saw on the news Audrey proposed to Ben and he said yes. Ben still doesnt look happy though. I wish i could go back and ive searched every inch of the isle for a way out but i can't find anything i miss him so much.

Ben,s POV.
Mal would have been around 7 months now with our twins i still havn't told anyone and the only person i have spoke to about it is Evie because i cant trust Audrey with that information or she might get some idea's and Mal told Evie. I love Mal so much and miss her so much to. The whole kingdom does. Except Audrey im starting to suspect she had something to do with Mal's death. Maybe not who knows.