XIII.

follow my ig @divinebrujita (also subscribe to my yt divine brujita

"I grew up in a house of 5, my mama was doing everything make ends meet

"I grew up in a house of 5, my mama was doing everything make ends meet. No real daddy in the house, my pops was in and out of jail my whole life," Kilante started, I figured after everything I wanted to know about him and he wanted to know more about me.

"Were you close?" I scrunched my eyebrows together. He just let out a soft laugh.

"I love him and everything but he got me in all this mess, drugs, money, guns, and shit. I got put into a lot of pressure at 13, he was building me into another him. But I was smarter than he ever was. I didn't want this life but I'm grateful for it," He looked down at me as I laid on his chest.

This was the most we had talked since we met. A few things I learned about him was he's thirty and there's a bit of an age gap between us. He had went to law school and spent a few years as a lawyer, he used everything he learned and applied it to his lifestyle. He hardly ever got into any trouble and even if he did, he paid off dirty law enforcement.

I also learned he spoke multiple languages, from Japanese to French to Spanish. He was more interesting by the minute, I figured he was just a spoiled asshole who did what he wanted. But there was more to him.

He started making beats and producing music at the age of ten, him and his brother used a closet to create some songs. He looked up to his brother, he passed away and it was a painful loss for him.

He was his role model and he wanted to grow up to be just like his big brother. He didn't go too much into detail about him but I respected it. He didn't overstep his boundaries when he interrogated me, but there really wasn't much to me.

I was one of those people you'd pass by and never say anything, nobody.

"This is lowkey weird," I raised up and placed my face in my hands, wiping away this tense feeling that came over me.

"What's weird?" He asked, and raised up beside me.

"This, you went from kidnapping me, saying you were gonna kill me, now I work for you but I can't keep away from you. This feeling I get around you, it's weird," I tried shaking off what I was experiencing. It all just felt like a joke to me and the way we hit it off so fast scared me.

"I couldn't kill you that night. Something in me said no, I never back out of it but there was sum about you. Like I met you somewhere before. I wanted to be hard on you so bad, I had to put it all together. I coulda sworn I wasn't soft but you really make me 'dat way and it's a problem," he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I promise I ain't perfect but that's why I'm trying not to commit to you because I don't wanna hurt you. I'm not a relationship type of guy so I need to double back on a lot of shit. I don't expect you to treat this like a relationship cause we got a lot more to learn about each other. It's weird to me too though," He bit down on his lip and pressed them against my cheek leaving traces on down to my neck.

"You're not what I expected," I scoffed at him and he wasn't even listening to me, he had been gliding his tongue all along my skin.

"I get that a lot," he smirked against me and I nudged him off.

"Chill out, we done did it too many times in one day. I wanna relax," I groaned and laid down, turning away from him.

I was exhausted and he was a sex machine, I have never orgasmed before but I actually did more than I thought I could.

"Mmm, I'a leave you alone," he said deeply, getting in a comfortable position and took a drink from his cup.

He rested back on the bed and put the tv on a show called Money Heist, he had been watching it since he got here.

I didn't watch it, cause he listened to it in Spanish and I can hardly speak English. He had a hispanic best friend, the two of them grew up together and he told me they were still tight but I never met him.

I snuggled up to my pillow, I was tired but I couldn't get any sleep. I grabbed my phone and went to YouTube, I watched a few videos on a gossip channel I used to watch back home.

I stumbled across a video of Kilante, not even stopping to read the title I clicked on it. I wasn't too familiar with him and his success, he was a lowkey billionaire but I know why now.

My audio was turned down and all I did was read the comments.

"Who's the new girl, I liked him better with Dreia," One person commented and they had over thousands of likes.

I was in the video, literally not even a day passes and I'm all over this story. Even had my Instagram pulled up, I'm sure the shaderoom was having a field day.

My heart was racing and if I'm gonna be with a billionaire I'm gonna need the toughest amount of skin. I continued reading the comments and one struck out to me.

Ryan Monty:
'I know her, I used to work with her and she hasn't showed up to work in months. She is missing and her family has been looking for her. Her name is Iris Washington, if you see her tell her to contact her family, they have no idea where she went'

So it's official, I'm forever associated with Kilante and I'll have to clear this up, this will obviously fall back on him if the word gets out. My family will create this false narrative for clout on his name and also mine.

Hopefully this boils over.