𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙝 𝙄𝙩

(credits to pinkishoctopus 🐙🐙)

“Kebbie!”

No response.

“Kevinniepoo!”

Still no response.

“KEVIN I’VE GOT ICE CREAM!”

The sound of hurried footsteps from inside Kevin’s dorm room made Jacob happy. Kevin hasn’t been out of that room for the past 2 days, working on who knows what on that old laptop of his. Jacob set the bag of ice cream on the floor and turned around with his arms wide open with a hug-

“JACOB HYUNG! GIVE ME THAT ICE CREAM!”

With a screech, Jacob was knocked to the ground.

“WHA-”

“Oh you got caramel! My super duper ultra favourite!” Jacob looked up to see a large figure wearing a neon blue hoodie bent over, rummaging through the bag of specially picked high end ice cream.

That’s not Kevin~

“Yah! Eric what are you doing?” Jacob panicked and pushed Eric away, salvaging what he could from the remaining few treats.

“I’m taking caramel. Kevin-hyung can take the leftovers.” Eric chuckled and turned to leave, clutching the three tubs of caramel ice cream to his chest.

“W-wait!” Jacob grabbed Eric’s foot, causing him to yell in surprise. “What’s with Kevin? He hasn’t been outside of that room for the past 2 days!”

“Oh, Kevin’s a try hard and wants to do his best on the new album design. Lmao.”

“Alright, first being a try hard ain’t bad. Second, lmao is meant for text.” Jacob shoved the remaining ice cream back into the bag.

“Lmao”

With that, Eric left to find his precious Juyeon hyung to share his stolen caramel ice cream with.

Jacob pushed his glasses higher up on his nose and peered into Kevin’s room. Sure enough, Kevin’s figure was scrunched up on the leather chair, hair all messy from pulling at it in frusteration.

After dusting himself off, Jacob grabbed the bag and waltzed into Kevin’s room.

“Kebbieeeee”

Jacob emptied the contents of the bag into Kevin’s mini fridge beside his bag, then sat on the ground with a pout.

“Kebbie why are you ignoring me?”

Kevin’s nose scrunched was he yawned, not looking away from his laptop screen.

“No ice cream for you, then.”

“No wait!” Kevin’s arm flew out in alarm, hitting Jacob straight in the face.

“Ow.” The older rubbed at his beautiful face, feeling happy that his little boyfriend finally showed him some kind of attention, even if it was whacking him in the face.

“Oh jesus, I’m so pretty!” Kevin reaches out to cup Jacob’s face.

“You’re so- what?”

“Sorry! I meant sorry!” Kevin rubbed his eyes, blinking hard.

Jacob narrowed his eyes at Kevin’s state. His hair looked like it hadn’t been brushed for a week, his face was super oily and there were dark circles under his eyes. Not to mention he was wearing the same thing he was from a week ago.

“You look-”

“Tired, I know! But I gotta finish this!” Kevin turned around in his chair to face the laptop screen again.

Jacob sighed and wrapped his arms around Kevin’s neck, taking a peek at Kevin’s work so far. It was nowhere close to being finished, and yet Kevin’s worn out state made it seem like he’s been working on it for a month straight.

“How long have you been working on this?”

“Like, three days and three nights. I don’t even know.”

“WHAT?!” Jacob kicked the chair around so Kevin was facing him again. “Three days and three… NIGHTS?! Do you understand how much of a health hazard that is-“

“Yeah yeah, but I gotta finish this.” Kevin turned around again.

“Kebbie”

No response.

“Kevin”

“Staph it”

“KEVINNNNN!” Jacob tickled his sides, making Kevin scream and fall off of the chair. His arms flailed, knocking a mini Taehyung figure off of the shelf, hitting Jacob in the face… again.

“Ow… again…”

Kevin screamed, taking Jacob’s face in his hands.

“I’m so-”

“Pretty” Jacob leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss onto the younger boy's lips. He pulled back, and Kevin’s face was as bright as a tomato.

“I-I gotta finish…”

“I bought you ice cream, and you just hit me in the face twice. I think I deserve some cuddles.” Jacob scooted back and lay down on Kevin’s bed.

Kevin sighed and ignored Jacob, turning back to the computer screen.

“Kevin”

“ALRIGHT FINE.”

Kevin pouted and hopped on to the bed next to Jacob.

“What are you doing? Lie down!” Jacob tugged at Kevin’s sleeve, pulling him into his embrace.

“But I need to finish…”

Kevin looked longingly at his laptop sitting on the table.

“Hey, you haven’t slept properly in 3 nights. This isn’t healthy.” Jacob gripped the younger boy's face and turned to face him.

“But-”

“And what are you going to do about my face? It still hurts, you know.” Jacob smirked and inched his face closer to Kevin’s.

“I…”

“C’mon, hurry up! I’m not going to wait forever-”

Kevin’s lips ghosted over the soft skin of Jacobs neck.

“W-what…” Jacob’s eyes widened in surprise, pulling back.

“Isn’t this what you wanted?” Kevin smirked, snuggling deeper into Jacob’s chest.

“I- um…”

Kevin wrapped his arms around Jacob’s waist, rubbing his own cheek against Jacob’s.

Jacob’s heart nearly jumped out of his chest. Kevin didn’t usually do stuff like this.

“Let’s just stay like this forever.” Kevin whispered into Jacob’s chest.

Jacob exhaled, letting his arms snake around Kevin’s shoulders and closed his eyes, basking in the warmth and sound of Kevin’s steady heartbeat.

thump, thump, thump

“HEY JACOB HYUNG, GOT ANY MORE ICE- well damn.”

Jacob and Kevin bolted up, coming face to face with Eric, their faces flushed red in embarrassment.

“AWWW LOOK AT THAT, JUYEON HYUNG COME HERE…”

“Staph it!” Kevin hid his face into Jacob’s shoulder and flopped back onto the bed. 

━━━

If you have any requests please request :)