𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

From an anonymous person

From an anonymous person. Sorry I've haven't updated in awhile! I'm actually pregnant and I'm super excited although I'm only 18 lmao, which is super young, I'm quite excited ❤️

Although this short, it's really adorable lol 😂☺️
______________

It was the early morning the two love birds, tangled up in each other's arms. Kevin was on top of Jacob, somehow he toppled over the older during the night.

Jacob woke up to the smell of the cherry shampoo that Kevin uses, he chuckled to himself, the younger was such a cutie and he loved him for that. He need to get up for his college classes, but didn't want to wake up the younger.

Kevin was a sleeping cutie and it made Jacob fall apart into pieces for the younger. He was definitely whipped for him.

“Baby? Kev? I need to get up.” He whispered softly in the younger's ear. But to getting a response, Jacob only got silence.

Yup. Complete silence.

“Cutie. Come on.” He said a little louder this time causing the you get to stir a bit before murmuring a tiny 'no'

Jacob managed to sat both of them up, somehow, he was just that strong. Jacob gently rubbed Kevin's bare toned back, resulting in Kevin snuggling even more into the older's neck. Kevin somewhat awake realized what position they were in and started to panic.

“I— um— I... didn't...” Kevin was lost for words, seeing the older's cute smile turn into a slight smirk. “Mhm sure. Anyways, I need to get up cutie.” Cutie, the nickname that always made Kevin nervous. When Jacob used those pet names it made Kevin feel all giddy inside.

“Do you really have to?” Kevin whined again snuggling into the older's neck once again. Jacob giggled and nodded, “I need to turn in a big project today then I get to be off for a week or so if I do well. But I need to get up if I'm going to get the week off.” Kevin sighed rolling off onto the other side of their shared bed.

Kevin already took his big test. It wasn't a project but having to do 5 essays and a 60 question test, was frustrating. But it let some of the students off for a week or two depending on how well they do.

Jacob made sure to plant small kisses all over the younger's face, making the lips the last kiss he place on the raven.

The kiss was a short one, but it was very gentle, like caressing your lover's face softly not wanting them to get hurt. They always shared kisses like these, and these types of kisses were their favorite.

“Mhm... your lips taste like strawberries.” Kevin mumbled once they pulled away. Jacob smiled and peck Kevin quickly before getting changed.

Kevin turned around to go back to sleep as Jacob finished getting ready he said goodbye to the younger and left.

Early mornings were the best.

______________

👏👏 Yay I finally updated lmao, make sure to comment and even request if you want to! I hope you enjoyed this soft, yet sweet Oneshot of the two!!! Thank you for your support I'm seeing a lot of people adding this to their library thank you guys ❤️❤️❤️