𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 (pt2)

❝I think my daddy likes you❞

It's been a week since Chaebin has seen the angel boy and man did it kill Kevin

“I wanna see Cob Cob!!”

She whined, laying on the floor as she kicked her little legs.

“I think Cob Cob is busy luv.” Kevin laughed at his daughter who now was sitting up a small pout on her face was noticeable with her arms over her chest.

Kevin loved his daughter but it was 9pm would the angel boy be up?

“Cobie! I want his fluff fluff hair!!!” She stomped her way over to her father who was on the couch typing his essay for college.

Chaebin shut his laptop and pouted making it impossible for the raven boy to say no to her.

“Fine. I'll call him.” The moon boy sighed as he took his phone out from his sweats.

Chaebin squealed and made her way into the couch beside him. She struggled a tiny bit in the end she sat beside her father.

Kevin received a text from Jacob not to long ago just saying hey to make sure Kevin has his phone number.

The raven boy pressed Jacob's number, seeing his little girl bounce herself on the couch, seeing the angel's name pop up on Kevin's phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey...um-”

“Cobie! I wanna see you!!” Chaebin interrupt the moon boy's sentence.

“Hi cutie! I wanna see you too.” Kevin let out a small chuckle as his daughter smile grew even bigger.

“Thewn...then come over!” The little girl whined, as her body gently fell on the couch. She laughed.