𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧

❝Your hair

❝Your hair...its fluff fluff.❞

“Um, would it be okay if Kevin comes over with his child?” Sangyeon looked up from his phone, asking if it was okay for Kevin to come over with his daughter

Eric gasped.

What!? Kevin has a daughter.

He sure does.

“Wait! Kevin has a daughter!? How come I've never known!?” Eric exclaims having Sunwoo to hold his hands down before he slaps the sun boy in the face.

Chanhee laughed at the blonde boy and nodded his head, “Kevin rarely talks about her.” The coral boy paused and thought about something before continuing, “ Although, I don't see why he wouldn't.”

To the group of boys it doesn't make sense why the raven boy wouldn't talk about his daughter.

Well, for him, he doesn't want talk about his relationships at all. Bringing up his daughter in a conversation means bringing up the woman who left him.

Having a kid at the age of 16 wasn't the biggest mistake of the raven boy's life. He loved the girl with all his life.

His girlfriend left him to take care of their daughter. It just wasn't working out between them and the mother knew that Kevin would take care of her better than she would have.

They absolutely tried their hardest to stay together. But they couldn't, the cheating on multiple guys made Kevin furious.

His daughter is the most precious thing in his life, the one person who would never go behind his back. Chaebin.

Chaebin, the precious 4-year-old girl was excited to see Kevin's friends. Well, some of them.

See, Chaebin was a nervous little baby. She hides behind her father all the time when she goes to visit Chanhee since Changmin and Juyeon is there and she has never met Changmin.

Meeting new people wasn't her thing and that is also why Kevin doesn't bring her to his friend's houses. Though, he had to this time because the babysitter was dying of the sick illness.