𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙

❝you've never done this before?❞

Kevin was a smart college student

Kevin was a smart college student. All A's nothing bad on his history recorded. A clean student.

He passed everything with flying colours, every extra credit that came his way he did it.

The one thing he wished that he wanted gone was the warm, heady smell of weed in his dorm.

Why at of all people did he get roomed with these stoned people?

Well, I actually don't have an answer for that. Sorry.

It was just by luck. Horrible luck. Kevin was a sweet guy, yes he was, but he couldn't stand the revolting smell in the air.

He was trapping himself in his room so if by chance the police had burst through his dorm he can prove his innocence by studying.

It was 3:20 am, why was the raven boy still up at this hour?

Well, he was cramming in a few last sentences for this project he was doing. But besides that, his roommates on the other side of the wall were so loud.

Getting high again made Kevin groan in sadness.

He just wanted to be able to focus without the nasty smell sinking into the air.

A knock was heard from his door.

Kevin sighed and walked up to open it, finding a dazed Juyeon standing with a small smirk on his lips.

"Kev, my best roommate ever, can you get the door when one of my friends come over?" Juyeon pouted at the raven boy who just looked at the blue headed boy stupidly.

Why him? Why couldn't Juyeon get the door it's his guest. His friend.

"Why me?" Kevin tilted his head as he got lightheaded from the smell in the air.