𝐡𝐡𝐣. [𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖾𝖽]

in which a supernatural morning starts as a seemingly normal one.

_______________

It only started as a simple joke.

It was an average Saturday morning, and you were painstakingly bored. You lied uncomfortably on your couch as you lounged your life away.

There was a devastating lack of interesting things around your small and cluttered home, and you figured you'd at least try and make something out of the time you would most probably waste away.

You decided get out of your position and search for something productive to do.

In five minutes.

Or maybe a minute more.

As you realised how pathetic you must of looked, you finally collected the strength to push yourself off of the couch, the cold floor sending a jolt throughout your body.

The living room was a complete and utter mess, to say the least. You felt a pang of shame in your stomach, once again discovering how much of a slob you were.

You examined the room, though expecting nothing out of the ordinary. That goes to say how shocked you were when you discovered a small handle in the darkest corner of the room.

You thought that it was some error they made when constructing the building, but as you came to observe the details, there was no way that it wasn't meant to be there.

Ignoring the many cobwebs, you reached out for the handle and pulled, and the small door creaked open suddenly.

How strange.

You used the flashlight of your phone to search the contents of the mysteriously ominous looking cabinet.

You were met with a large, leather covered book covered in dust, indicating that it had not been touched for a very long time.

How strange indeed.

Slowly and cautiously, you reached out for the book, admiring the small but detailed patterns on the cover.

As your fingers brushed along the book, you felt a shock through your body, a burning sensation engulfing you. It had a sort of dark aura, like the feeling of dread and anxiety before something disastrous happens.

But when did that ever stop anybody?

You gently lifted over the cover of the book, carefully flipping through the wrinkled pages. The words at first looked like ancient scribbles, though slowly they became characters you were able to understand.

You stared blankly at the book in front of you.

This is a dream. Definitively a dream.

It was quite strange to think that this could actually be happening, so you came to the conclusion that this was a... very vivid dream.

You read aloud from the book, thinking that you may as well see what happens before you wake up and get hit by reality.

Inferiorum facere homo scelestus ex mors flamma velle capere tuus admodum spiritus

A minute passed.

Nothing had happened.

You weren't as impressed as you thought you'd be.

"Not quite the imaginative dream I was hoping for."

You yawned, giving up on the strange book you'd found and walked slowly into your bedroom.

Although, the sound of clattering objects had stopped you in your tracks.

Looking around, you deduced that the sound had come from the basement below.

You would've gone to check it out, but you didn't really care enough to do so.

That was until you heard a faint, raspy voice from downstairs.

"this isn't the shower."

𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें