~Part 1~

"Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts as we are approaching landing. Thank you for your cooperation and for choosing to fly with us on this sunny day."

Excitement.

That would best describe how I'm feeling right now. I have been anticipating this day since the day my mother announced it...

We were having dinner as a family. Well, kinda... You see, our father doesn't reside here in Brunei. Instead, he lives in Malaysia, the peninsular to be exact. Why you my ask? To put it simply, my parents aren't normal people, nor are my siblings and I. My parents are basically incarnations of countries.

I don't know much, but what I do know is that they govern their countries alongside their government and are representatives of them. I bet you've already guessed it, my parents are Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam! What about my siblings and I? Well, that's a little complicated... We'll save that story for another time.

Anyways, we're getting sidetracked here. Back to the story! So, we were having dinner together like usual... Until our mother asked us, "Have I told all of you yet? I have a diplomatic meeting next week". "No?" "Not yet i think" answered Awang and Simpur respectively. Who are they? Well, they're my younger siblings! They are both twins with Awang being the older one. "It will be held from Friday till Sunday. All of you will be coming with me."

I was surprised.

"Wait... Ibu, aren't we suppose to visit abah on Sunday?". My mother was just about to answer when Awang unintentionally cut her off by agreeing with me. "Oh yeah! You're right, along...". "Aww... Ibu, we haven't seen abah for so long! I really miss him...", Simpur whined. Truth be told, she was stating a fact.