Day 4: Morning snuggle

Day 4: Morning Snuggle.

The sun streaks to your cheeks as you comfortably shift to the warmth of a body. Your figure inches closer while lips in a thin line curving into a small smile. You felt sun's warmth enveloping you, along with a heat from a foreign source distributing throughout your body.

Lazily opening your eyes, you oddly felt very light and happy. Maybe you had a very good dream, you think. When you were about to do your morning stretch, you find a weight restricting your movements. It took you several trials of thoughts to realise you were in Jimin's apartment. The event of last night plays within your heads.

Did I lose my virginity already?!

Nah.

Shall I pretend to sleep? You sheepishly think as you didn't have any plan to wake him up or separate yourself from him. You snuggle closer at his shirtless body. You knew he had an amazing body but seeing up close was a present straight from heaven and hell combined. You also realise how he had a tattoo right below his chest, above his toned abs. You vividly remember from last night, it read: Nevermind.

Your plan of exchanging body heat was halted as he grumbles in sleep, before shifting to the side and at last waking up.

"Good morning." You greet.

His messy hair and puffed up cheeks were adorable to you until he spoke with his morning voice. "Good Morning." Holy mother of- his raspy morning voice literally sent an electric current through your entire body.  He smirks seeing your reaction and moment later ducks down to pick your body up, so he can situate his face against your neck.

Your stomach churns at the movement while heart fishing for some oxygen. Heat already reaching your entire body and the part that was still foreign to him. This man is a living turn on.

He grunts a bit more as it vibrates against your skin. You hum at the feeling when you felt a smirk against your skin before he opens his mouth to bite against it.

You moan at his action but do not stop him. He leaves few more open-mouthed kisses when he locks his eyes towards your closed, lost-in-the-feeling ones.

"This is how I say good morning, baby girl."

Your heart slightly breaks at the thought of him giving someone else the same treatment as you. You chew your bottom lip in nervousness. Jimin notices the shift in your expression. But rather than to confront you, he decides to hike up your shirt up before snaking his cold arm around your belly to pull you closer.

You wondered what should you think about the closeness of the man whom you shared no relationship with or is it was right to fall addicted to his touch. "Only you, sweetheart." He answers your thoughts with a smile.

"Huh?"

His dark gaze turned into a soft one followed by a giggle. You realised it was a recurring reaction of your 'huh' "You are so adorable." He speaks softly, tracing his fingers around your stomach and dangerously close to the hem of your underwear. His hand and mouth were completely speaking different language.

You blush, that's all you can do when he snuggles you closer. You felt everything was too good to be true. How can all four days of you knowing this man be filled with such positivity? It almost scared you to the core as you didn't want this fairytale of yours to end.

Well, not a PG fairytale, shall you say...

"I'm going to wash up-"

"I'm not done with my morning treat." With that being said, he takes off your shirt in a swift move that was covering the last thread of your dignity.