Day 10: Not so decent

-

"Okay, hear me out!" You announce, "This is probably the best gift anyone could ever give you.'' You keep your pride intact while saying that.

"What is it?! Come on hurry up!" Taehyung impatiently implies. You irritatingly keep your slow pace just to annoy him a little more.

After dinner Taehyung's family bid a goodbye which leads you all to unwrap the gifts for the remaining night. Even though Taehyung insisted opening your gift first, you kept the present to yourself until he opened others. "This year she didn't even tell me what she got you." Luna inserts, holding her grudge against you. "Can you believe it?"

"Oh, but I know it," Jimin pipes in, making both Taehyung and Luna spare him their surprised glare. "That's right." He smiles proudly.

You slap his chest before groaning. "I told you not to say it-"

"What?! Jimin knows and I don't?!" Luna shrieks in horror. You roll your eyes at the girl before glaring at Jimin. "This is why! Look what you've done." You finish.

"Oops, my bad," Jimin smirks. Seeing his expression tells you he isn't really sorry but rather would brag about him knowing it first.

"This is not fair! I demand answers-"

"Moon, Shut up! Cry later. Now Y/n, am I getting my present or not?" Taehyung speaks.

"You better not like her gift more than mine!" Luna warns.

"Of course, of course." You sing. Whacking out a medium-sized, nicely wrapped box you present it in front of the birthday man. He was about to attack the box when you ruin it by grabbing the box again. "But, this is both your birthday and anniversary gift from me!" You announce.

"So it's for me too?" Luna's eyes brighten at the mention. You only smirk at them without sharing any other words.

Taehyung finally gets the box to unwrap. After ripping the paper off the box, he opens it only to reveal two laminated papers that were tied with a ribbon and card. "Read the card." You urge.

"Since my two best friends couldn't get themselves a honeymoon for their marriage last year, here I, the most amazing and talented and beautiful, Kang Y/n, present a week trip to the Maldives." Taehyung finishes reading.

"WHAT?!" The couple shrieks instantly after.

You laugh proudly. "So, you're celebrating your first anniversary there! I've booked the lodge and activities. Your guide will show you around all the activities and date nights I've planned for you. You better complete them! Or else I will actually find out!" You finish. "I've planned the activities and date nights with much hard work, so you better take them seriously!"

Both of their jaws were dropped at the information. "Oh Y/n!" Taehyung comes forward to hug you where Luna simply looks towards Jimin while her jaw still hanging in shock, "Is this what it feels like to have a rich friend?" She breathes, making Jimin laugh in response.

"Shut up Luna, and Happy birthday, Taetae, I love you!" You embrace your male friend with all the force in the world. Your surprise was of course appreciated by Taehyung. You knew they deserved that. Their year of marriage wasn't the smoothest but they made it work anyway, so this is your way of treating them.