Day 13: A suggestion

You wake up with a terrible cramp around your belly. It was certainly surprising for you since you don't usually get cramps. However, as you say that, your stomach does a little twist that pained your belly along with your head, making you feel little irritant than usual. Okay, maybe not little. You just simply feel like throwing an entire building above your head. Very simple.

"Ugh!" You groan as your roll against your bed, meeting the floor with a thump. "Why does it hurt so much?" You moan and already crying for help. You don't get cramps but today it seem like it will avenge for all the time you didn't receive pains.

"God, take me! Please! End this pain!" You speak to yourself while laying on the floor straight. You would stay in the position for a few more hours but a phone call beats you to it.

You stretch your arms to reach the bedside table. Your long arms almost stretched like Mrs Incredible herself as you finally get the hold of your phone. "Hello." You don't sound happy and neither you attempted to be.

"Y/n! I've sent you tons of emails. Can you please kindly check it?" Namjoon sarcastically implies.

"Huh?"

"I get you took a day off, but they are important! Pretty please, do it for the president Joon!" He sings.

"If you didn't add the president next to your name, I would've considered it." You snap back.

"Hey, Don't play hard to get! Please!?"

You smile through your pain. Somehow, his voice magically dissipated your pain. Actually I lied, the pain entered right back in, to remind you of its invasion. "I will check."

"Thank you! Take care, sweetheart!" He ends the call at that.

Ugh, can't believe I still have to work.

"Hello, Mr Genius!" Namjoon approaches Jimin's desk. The taller man approached with a big smile against his beautiful face. Usually, the team heads would call their employees in their offices if they need something but Namjoon sometimes likes to take a stroll to his own employees. "What are you up to?"

"Well, completing the shit you asked me to do!"

"What a respectful fellow you are, aren't you? I almost cried at your professionalism." Namjoon fakes a tear. Jimin simply rolled his eyes at his boss' antics.

"Learnt from the best!" Jimin winks towards his former mentor.

Only Namjoon knows what Jimin does for the company and his team. Although Park Jimin do not socialise like others do, Namjoon knows the capability of the young man more than anyone; this was one of the reasons Jimin was hired in the first place. Namjoon knew his reserved side and Jimin is what he would like to call a true employee. If he could he would give the title of 'employee of the month' to Jimin, every single day. That is because Jimin controls everything when a meeting happens. Many would think he does absolutely nothing and contributes the least to the team. Only Namjoon is aware, that almost everyone's works are reviewed by Park Jimin before it is sent off. He does all the paperwork's that other hates and is always the one that leads the meeting internally as well as spends nights to complete everything. His only wish was, he wouldn't take any credit or award for it. If Namjoon trusts one person in his entire team, that will be Park Jimin.

"Okay, what do you want from me?" Jimin snarls. 

"Is that how you talk to a boss?"

"Fire me then!" He winks again.