Day 6: Trouble

Day 6: Trouble

You stare at the girl before you, who seemed to be eating alone with a silent manner. Taehyung sitting next to you, defeated, equally trying his best to stir a word from her mouth. You were in your workplace at a break, spending your time to talk to Luna.

"She didn't come back to me last night!" Taehyung displeasingly whines.

"Where did she go?" You worry.

"To my parents house," He states. " Mum and her was ganging up on me. I swear to God, my own mum is siding with her-" Taehyung's speech was halted when Luna glares at him. Taehyung gulps before answering, "I mean as she should. Of course, what I did was unacceptable, therefore my mum should be with Luna." He finishes.

Luna silently continues stabbing her pasta. "Luna, please! Hear me out,"

As you were in the middle of a confrontation you do not realise when Evan takes a seat next to Taehyung and Lia taking a seat next to Luna.

"Hey guys! That meeting drained all of my energy. Lun babes, pass me the salt." Evan cheerfully speaks.

"Guys, you wouldn't believe what happened-" Lia tries.

"Can you continue your gossiping somewhere else, I'm really not in the mood." Luna quietly speaks. You wanted Evan and Lia to go as well, since it wasn't the best time for you guys to talk. However, before you could agree with Luna, Evan beats you to it. "Well, that's not very nice is it?" Evan sarcastically implies. "Unlike you, some other people wants me here."

Luna rolled her eyes in return. Luna and Evan don't like each other, but is civil with each other due to your friendship with her. Lia and Luna however always bounced off, but Lia often finds herself siding with Evan more than Luna due to her longer friendship with Evan.

Evan wasn't someone hurtful or evil but Luna and her simply didn't agree on many things due to their differences in how they take things. "Hey, she must be not having a good day. You okay?" Lia asks sweetly, where Luna simply nods.

"Hey, Tae! How's the food?" Evan decides to move on to Taehyung. Taehyung of course returned with a soft smile. "Y/n, hows things going on with Jimin?" She smiles. You surprisingly shift. You didn't expect her to question you about Jimin.

"Good?" You didn't know what else she wanted to hear.

"Oh come on, spill the deets!" She excites. You were of course fond of her but didn't seem to be very comfortable answering the question at that moment.

"I don't know..." You nervously chuckle.

"Oh come on, don't be a prude! I can share my time with him too-"

You hear the chopsticks being harshly slapped on the table. "Can you not see? are you blind? She doesn't wanna talk about it!" Luna shouts.

Evan was about to snap back when you quickly raise your hand. "Woah guys! Calm down! I'm sure Evan doesn't have a wrong intention, she's just curio-"

"Oh, really? Then answer her! Have fun." She abruptly gets up with her tray to leave. "Don't worry, I will go after her." Taehyung weakly smiles before getting up too.

You frown, anger and disappointment making it's way towards you. You hated how she got off, and you hated how she was behaving. You do not like not talking to Luna and therefore, if she's upset with you, it also upsetted you.

"What is wrong with her?! I swear to God, she's always like this to me." Evan continues. "I don't even know why you talk to that girl! You deserve better, Y/n." She clicks her tongue. "Anyways, lets do a girls night out tonight! How about that?" She excites.