Day 14: Dear Friend

Day 14: Dear Friend

Unedited

You felt anxious as you walk towards the changing room. Feeling oddly lost in your own train of thoughts, as you let your mind wander through the endless possibilities of your own emotions which was making your insides churn in nervousness. This is weird. You are feeling weird.

Adrenaline pumping through your body while, heart rushes in the need of more oxygen. As if functioning of your insides sped by two times, you felt your vision hazing. You were terrified. What if Jimin doesn't consider you anymore? What if in the future whatever happened with your parents repeats itself with you? So many what ifs, and you had no answer to any of it.

Your initial feelings were relief but more time passes more sick you feel as the trauma of your childhood along with endless fear of your own insecurities encrusts you painfully. Can you really escape the horrific past memories that your family engraved to you? You remember when your mother told you that there is no such thing as 'Love' and how you will never find one for yourself.

Jimin called you in the changing room to help him change. You knew it was him teasing you and if it was any other day, you would even curve into it, but after your sudden realisation of your feelings became clear, your desire to meet him became more ambiguous. Is it a good thing that you are finally found happiness? Is it?

If it's good, then why did your mother make you feel like it was a sin to be happy?

Feeling sick inside, you take an u turn. You need to avoid him for awhile. For your mental peace, for your deserved space. That's right, you need space for now.

"Yo Hope!" Jimin pipes his head out of the tiny gap between the door.

"What?" Hoseok looks back and witnesses a wet-haired Jimin, having water droplets dripping from his head.

"Where's Y/n?" He cheekily asks, earning a roll of eyeballs from the older man.

"I was almost going to gag thinking that she's inside with you, but good to know that she isn't. And to answer your question, I don't know." He smiles sarcastically before picking Sara up to his arms and guide his way out. "Let's go, break is over and you will give me company at the counter!" He talks to the little girl as he moves out.

Jimin was left with confusion and sudden disappointment. "Maybe she's still angry with me?" He talks to himself.

"But I'm not," He hears a seductive tone and as he looks to the side, it revealed to be none other than Evan. Jimin mentally sighs. Reason Jimin called the girl as an extra was solely because Jimin didn't have any other friend that could help him and Hoseok. Moments like this he wished Taehyung and Luna could come quicker than they originally planned. He hated how lonely he feels without them.

Evan places her curious palm against his soaked chest, and pushes him inside before closing the door behind. She had an attractive smile plastered on her mouth.

"Evan-"

"Shh..." She pushes his weight on the bench and hover over him.

"Evan, stop-" Jimin irritatingly pushes her hand away but her body was already on top of him. She seductively flicks her hair to the side and grab his cheeks. "Evan! Stop it!"